Technical Product Manager, Developer Ecosystem
Recurly is committed to building an innovative, cutting-edge, and effective developer ecosystem. We are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate to help build the tools and platforms that are leveraged by our developer community. You will be a key component to ensuring the continued success during our rapid and international growth. The ideal candidate will possess a broad understanding of technology systems and understand the central role that a vibrant developer ecosystem plays in that universe.
- Gather merchant engineering customer feedback to inform API and platform roadmap
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, requirements, limitations, and implementation
- Participate in an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support
- Optimize developer experience including onboarding, documentation, tools, and support.
- Maintaining public community forums for developer products
- Advise development teams at Recurly about API design impacts
- Serve as a technical expert for the Recurly product management team
- Act as Recurly’s steward of API and developer ecosystem, ensuring all engineers working on the Recurly platform have a positive experience
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in technical product management or development role
- BA/BS in computer science, computer engineering, economics, finance or related technical field
- Ability to drive requirement definition and solution design sessions, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization and with customers
- Deep knowledge of a variety of API methods including HTTP and push notifications
- Capability to identify technical impacts, recommend best-practice and/or alternate approaches, and provide timeline estimates
- An ability to articulate development status and challenges to both technical and non- technical audiences
- Strong written communication skills
Recurly is a well-established technology driven SaaS based company in the recurring billing space. We have a start-up company culture but have been in business for over 9 years and are continuing to make heads turn in the industry due to our technological advancement and innovative solutions.