Technical Product Manager, Content at GHX (Greater Boulder Area, CO or Remote)
The Technical Product Manager, Content, partners with a broad array of internal and external stakeholders and contributors to ensure the delivery of successful products within the portfolio. This role includes gathering requirements, prioritizing work, and collaborating with on-shore and off-shore development and operations team members to meet delivery timeframes and other success metrics.
In supporting the Content portfolio, the Technical Product Manager will be responsible for the development of the Content 2.0 data asset in support of Data Connect in addition to incremental improvements to the Content 1.0 data.
- Lead the day-to-day execution on the Content product portfolio roadmap within GHX, working with development, operations, solution delivery, support, and other cross-functional teams to achieve success for portfolio products
- Collaborate with the broader product management team for the portfolio to establish a vision and roadmap for the portfolio, taking the lead in breaking down the roadmap into epics, user stories, and releases
- Act as subject matter expert for portfolio products, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, communicate knowledge, and resolve issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather data quality requirements and collaborate with development and operations following agile methodology to measurably improve product data quality.
- Evaluate and design solutions to improve data quality and associated cost-efficiencies of existing Content 1.0 data in collaboration with development and operations.
- Lead data quality grooming sessions that support the formalization of a defensible data strategy.
- Support the establishment of the product vision and roadmap for the portfolio
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to define personas and document requirements
- Collaborate with development and other domain and cross-functional teams to translate the roadmap and requirements into releases with defined scope and levels of effort
- Manage the product backlog, grooming stories and establishing priorities
- Liaison with market, sales, and customer success teams to set expectations regarding product capabilities and delivery timelines
- Manage releases to ensure successful product introduction, coordinating milestones across teams
- Work with development, support, and customer operations to monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for product improvements
- Identify risks, issues, and problems, proposing mitigation plans to overcome obstacles
- Able and willing to travel approximately 20% of time
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong team player
- Experience working within an Agile methodology and demonstrated ability to effectively operate within an Agile team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with a blend of on-shore and off-shore development teams
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work well with others and resolve conflicts that may arise between different viewpoints
- Ability to assess risks and dependencies and to identify mitigation strategies and set priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in leading meetings, setting agendas, driving decisions, and negotiating
Required Education, Certifications, and Experience
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related discipline/experience, or a combination of education and related work experience
- 3+ years in a Technical Product Management/Product Owner role within an Agile environment
- Experience with data, data manipulation, SQL or related, and Excel
- Experience working with Looker, Tableau, or other similar reporting and data visualization software
- Understanding of cloud technology including AWS, Redshift, S3, etc.
- Deep understanding of product data concepts such as taxonomy, attributes, standards and match logic.
- Advanced degree in a technology-related field
- Advanced experience in creating data visualizations
- Experience in healthcare analytics
- Experience in supply chain technology
- Familiarity with data science methodologies
- Certifications in relevant product management and Agile development methodologies
- Product Data expertise
- Demonstrable data analysis skills
- Skilled in multi-team collaboration and interpersonal communication
- Proven agile product ownership experience
Estimated salary range for this position: $95,000 - $115,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Europe, Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.