Technical Product Manager (ADX-30-21) at ArcherDX
In October 2020, Invitae Corporation (NYSE: NVTA) combined with ArcherDX, a genomic analysis company specializing in cancer diagnostics and monitoring, to create a leading comprehensive medical and cancer genetics company. As a combined company, Invitae, is bringing world-class genetic testing and diagnostics into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our goal is to aggregate the world’s genetic tests into a single service with higher quality and accuracy, faster turnaround time and actionable results. Learn more at invitae.com and archerdx.com.
- Generate ideas to improve existing offerings and drive future technology
- Curate content proposals and assay requirements to fill product portfolio gaps
- Define needs for customer facing collateral and training materials
- Ensure proper documentation for RUO assays
- Establish and communicate timelines that take cross-functional prioritization and resources into account
- Drive products forward to ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Maintain detailed, accurate, and accessible records of assay requirements and content
- Maintain up-to-date records of project staging from assay design submission to customer feedback
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Additional duties as assigned
- Review, understanding, and compliance with ArcherDX HIPAA Security policies and procedures.
- Safeguarding the privacy and security of protected health information and European Union personal data.
- Processing and handling of European Union personal data only as directed by ArcherDX for purposes of personalized molecular pathology.
- 3+ years of laboratory experience
- 2+ years in an industry setting (Preferred)
- 1+ year in a customer facing support role
- Drive and determination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to participate with others as a member of the team to ensure that demanding and difficult projects are handled smoothly and cooperatively to enhance the success of the projects and maintain strong relationships within all parts of the company
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Driven to perform
- Self-directed: needs little explicit direction and no hand holding
- Able to organize, prioritize, and delegate tasks to efficiently move projects forward.
- BS/MS/PhD in biochemistry or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience