Technical Partner Manager
At Xero we want millions of small businesses to thrive through beautiful software, advice, and connections. We aim to make being a small business more efficient and profitable, and more enjoyable too. Small business makes the world go around – it's the heart of the global economy.
How you'll make an impact
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the business relationship between Xero and our third-party data aggregation suppliers. These suppliers are responsible for extracting financial data from financial organizations and supplying that information to Xero. Success in this role will be measured by increased quality and timeliness of bank data into Xero and a related uplift in customer satisfaction and experience .
You'll be expected to drive creative solutions and technical/business initiatives to improve this area of Xero's business. To be successful in this role, you'll also bring your technical aptitude, data-driven decision making, relationship management skills, and the ability to build strong alliances with our third-party partners.
What you'll do
- Build, manage, and optimize the relationship between Xero and our system aggregators
- Contribute into the creation and execution of Xero's aggregator strategy
- Ensure suppliers are working on the right thing at the right time.
- Own and manage aggregator related incidents, problems and changes. Ensuring all internal stakeholders are informed and suppliers are delivering to Xero's expectations.
- Work closely with Xero's Customer Experience team to ensure that customers are listened and delivered to.
- Identify and manage crisis situation responses in conjunction with Customer Experience and Operations teams to effectively manage customer impact.
- Streamline processes relating to the service management of aggregation suppliers.
- Using both quantitative and qualitative data identify and execute improvements with a view of improving data quality, timeless and the customer experience
Success looks like
- Bank data received via aggregation suppliers is of a high quality and delivered in a timely fashion
- Aggregations suppliers are working on the right things at the right time
- Customer complaints regarding data supplied by aggregators decrease
- Internal teams are engaged and part of the process when resolving incidents and delivering change
- The aggregator strategy for Xero is executed effectively, with changes and enhancements being delivered on time and to the expected quality
- Reporting metrics and targets are improved and tracked used both internally and by the aggregation suppliers to improve performance
- Be seen as a leader contributing to and participating in company values and culture
- Have fun while growing and learning in the role and while doing the best work of your life!
What you'll bring with you
- Exceptional at building and maintaining effective relationships
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Have a proactive, 'can-do' attitude, exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across international teams
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail
- Able to work with both quantitative and qualitative data to drive insights and action
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL queries and relational databases
- Sound judgment, initiative, and ability to self-manage
- Tech-savvy with the confidence and ability to learn new software applications
- Preferred 3+ years experience working with Software Delivery Teams and/or third party suppliers
- Project management experience, managing risk and stakeholders
- Experience in analyzing business problems using data and customer research
- Working knowledge of Agile planning, documentation, scheduling techniques, and tools
- Experience with SaaS platforms is advantageous
- Good technical understanding of API interfaces, data replication, and integration/architecture concepts
- General experience with optimizing business workflows and data domains
- Proven success in driving improved customer outcomes across multiple channels and inquiry types
love doing #beautiful work and contributing to a beautiful experience for our customers
show your passion for the #human side of software development through cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of small business owners
seek the #challenge of complex technical problems, crazy-smart collaborators and a fast-paced work environment
champion creative development by bringing a unique point of view while inspiring impeccable work from others
take ownership by driving meaningful change & delivering results with passion and purpose
…then we'd love to hear from you.
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.