Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
Automox is seeking a highly seasoned Product Manager to develop and drive an API strategy to grow our business.
Successful candidates will collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing/Sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right themes and features for Automox's integration platform solution. You will own features from concept through delivery, driving collaboration, alignment and execution between internal and partner engineering teams, seeking customer input as much as possible, to launch solutions. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role.
Strong experience with the product development process, SaaS fundamentals, and the software development life cycle is required. A technical background and experience in SaaS as well as endpoint management, ITOps and/or cybersecurity strongly preferred. Early, high growth startup experience, including the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a lot of ambiguity and strategic pivots, also strongly preferred. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate, positive and driven attitude to structured product development.
- You will work closely with Marketing and Product leadership to help establish and execute our strategic partner go to market efforts focusing on both repeatable and unique programs
- You are a subject matter expert in the endpoint management, security and IT Operations tools market, and use that knowledge to expertly target partnerships that yield high volume net new growth to meet ambitious startup growth goals
- You will develop an API strategy to grow our business
- You will own and execute our integration platform strategy enabling easy, robust integration for partners and customers, providing requirements and priority for best-in-class integration tools such as API, webhooks, event streams, etc.
- You have the technical chops to understand the developer persona and how to make integrations with us a breeze for them, and have the ability to decipher potential partner APIs and get creative around what’s possible in making IT Ops lives easier
- Collaborate with sales, product, product development, partnerships, and customer success to ensure the feedback from our customers is documented and included in the product roadmap and development plan
- Track and evaluate revenue performance of Technology Alliance Partners/Programs
- Presentation Skills: Skilled communicator and effective at delivering executive level presentations
- Lead complex engineering and technical business development efforts with existing and prospective partners.
- You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy
- Lead the technical relationships with our top strategic, revenue-generating technology alliances; garner commitments and deliver follow-through for integrations including alignment on requirements and timeline
- Minimum five years of experience in Sales, Channel, or Alliance management
- Minimum five years of experience in the endpoint management or adjacent industry.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full-time regular employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person's skills, experience, and location all of which impact where someone might come in on the range.
$135,000 - $175,000 base salary, plus $10K - $25k bonus
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.