Sr. Product Manager at Mersive
We seek a Sr. Product Manager to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented, passionate group that’s building products that make meetings much more productive and collaborative, read on: Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content together. The product development organization is growing substantially over the coming months and we need a product leader to help take on some very exciting initiatives.
A successful candidate has experience leading significant product initiatives from the early strategic formation stages through go-to-market execution alongside stakeholder partners. Our organization values a fast-paced, “get things done” approach. This means the candidate will need to balance day-to-day tactical tasks with strategic priorities. Specifically, we seek product experts with deep knowledge in consumer digital applications across mobile and desktop, especially experiences focused on multi-device interaction, entertainment, productivity and collaboration software, streaming media, and/or video teleconferencing - basically any skills and experience that will help us build the best consumer experience to make meetings highly productive and engaging.
The successful candidate not only has this expertise from a market and technology perspective, but is adept at designing and conducting advanced, best practice product research to ensure data-driven decisions inform our product strategy. Candidates who care deeply about the user experience, geek out over the technology under the covers, and who can demonstrate their own successes in bringing amazing products to market are highly encouraged to apply!
Your day-to-day will look like this:
- Work with talented engineering, design, and QA partners in an agile environment to execute the product roadmap as efficiently and strategically as possible
- Clearly translate features into actionable user-stories and guide their execution to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Work with engineering and QA to develop execution plans that fit within the larger roadmap framework to deliver product on-time
- Assist the VP Product, CTO, and other senior leadership in evaluating market opportunities and defining product strategy
- Design and conduct user research to provide qualitative insights into product strategy while maintaining a close relationship with key customers
- Build analytics-based reports that can quantitatively inform our product strategy
- Ensure our agile processes are optimized for efficiency and quality
Here’s what experience we’re looking for:
- 3-8 years in a Product Management role for a B2B2C or B2C software technology company
- Leadership in digital media, streaming technology, or collaboration software product initiatives
- Computer science or engineering degrees preferred; MBA a plus
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment