Sr. Product Manager
We seek a Sr. Product Manager to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading: Mersive Solstice helps teams collaborate much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. The product development organization is going to grow substantially over the coming months; we need a product leader to help take on some very exciting initiatives.
A successful candidate has experience leading significant product initiatives from the early strategic formation stages through go-to-market execution alongside stakeholder partners. Specifically, we seek product experts with deep knowledge in key areas such as streaming media, server-client architectures, enterprise IT administration/management, or networking technology – basically any skills and experience that will help us build the highest performing and most stable client-server application for our customers. The successful candidate not only has this expertise from a market and technology perspective, but is adept at designing and conducting advanced, best practice product research to ensure data-driven decisions inform our product strategy. Candidates who care deeply about the user experience, geek out over the technology under the hood, and who can demonstrate their own successes in bringing amazing products to market are highly encouraged to apply!
Your day-to-day will look like this:
- Work with talented engineering, design, and QA partners in an agile environment to execute the product roadmap as efficiently and strategically as possible
- Assist the VP Product, CTO, and other senior leadership in evaluating market opportunities and defining product strategy
- Design and conduct user research to provide qualitative insights into product strategy while maintaining a close relationship with key customers
- Build analytics-based reports that can quantitatively inform our product strategy
- Partner with our agile coach to ensure our agile processes are optimized for efficiency and quality
Here’s what experience we’re looking for:
- 5-10 years in a Product Management role for a software technology company
- Leadership in digital media, collaboration software, or network technology product initiatives
- Computer science or engineering degrees preferred; MBA a plus