Sr. Product Manager at Havenly
Havenly, Inc. is a funded and fast growing consumer services start-up, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable and accessible for everyone.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating delightful customer experiences and managing initiatives that drive growth. To be our ideal candidate, you’ll need to have extensive experience with online, consumer-facing products and a deep understanding of user experience and Agile methodologies. You are user focused, use data to guide your decisions and can’t sleep at night if the details of your project aren’t just right. You cherish autonomy, get a warm feeling from simplicity and understand that being scrappy and focused on user delight is the only way to build a great product.What You’ll Do:
- Own products and create roadmaps that take your product through from conception to launch
- Set clear goals and deadlines and take responsibility to meet them
- Develop a deep understanding of user behavior, metrics, and look for ways to drive key product goals. Customer needs and requests always help inform new value propositions.
- Always be A/B testing to steer improvements, inform projects, and drive product decisions.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure requirements are being met. Be able to tell the story of why a project is important and rally team members around a common goal.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to define and develop new features and functionalities that will both increase conversion and growth.
- Engage with our design and engineering teams to design simple, gorgeous and delightful products
- Move quickly. We strive for perfection, but love to release and iterate.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier school
- 2+ years of consumer-facing E-Commerce product experience **really important
- The ability to both strategize and execute.
- A technical background that fosters communication with a fast moving engineering team
- Strong project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in leveraging quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Understanding of creating intuitive, simple user experiences
- All about the user experience: You’ve got a deep-rooted passion for championing product vision, and you’re known for artfully and effectively articulating both user stories and product requirements.
- A self-starter who loves collaboration: You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams.
- A dynamic problem solver and project manager: You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead.
- A talented juggler: You successfully manage competing priorities and you make it look easy.
- Dedicated and fast-moving: You operate with passion, urgency, and discipline.
- Passionate & ambitious: You love what you do and are excited to be a part of building something. You like to and want to work really hard.
- A challenging opportunity, and a great team to work beside
- A data-driven environment where your insights and expertise will be valued
- An environment where you can move fast, work hard, see results, and feel your impact
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup
- Salary, benefits, and design services - Have a room that needs some love? We got you!
At Havenly we hire people who exhibit gumption, act like owners, outperform, and are always playful. If this sounds like a great fit for you, and a challenge you're ready to run with, we want to hear from you.