Sr. Product Manager, Workflow Execution at Alteryx, Inc.
Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Senior Product Manager of Workflow Execution to define processes and product enhancements that will improve distributed data and analytic processing across the Alteryx platform. The Senior Product Manager of Workflow Execution will sit in the Product Management organization and own the end to end vision, strategy and execution of distributed processing both locally and in the cloud. You will work cross-functionally as a member of the Product team to provide guidance on enabling Engines-as-a-Service in-support of Enterprise Class solutions. You will also work closely with the Data Connection and In-Database teams in driving roadmap priorities and vision.
- Own the strategic vision of enabling workflow execution via multiple disparate engines at scale
- Own the successful delivery of new releases for the Alteryx Engine, beta through launch
- Research, define and own successful delivery of new Alteryx Engine(s).
- Ensure workflows can run on multiple distributed engines (Databases, Spark, etc.)
- Work with the product and engineering teams determining the technical feasibility and timelines, execution strategy, requirements and features and determine short and long-term goals
- Demonstrate expertise of in-memory and In-database processing using distributed engines
- Capture customer feedback and establish the potential value to adding new features and work with engineering to set timelines for deliverables
- Collaborate with sales and partners to outline requirements and convert these needs into features for product development
- Establish tracking metrics for product usage and adoption and distribute relevant information to internal team as well as external stakeholders
- Gather competitive intelligence, perform market audits and define and align strategy and roadmap
- Evangelize the value of our scalable multi-engine solution both internally to sales and marketing and external at customer events
- 5+ years of distributed data processing in the enterprise software industry
- Must have experience working in BI tools and data processing
- Experience with the In-Database processing across multiple modern database offerings
- Experience in SaaS and PaaS environments
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful; self-starter who acts with initiative and is pro-active
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective documentation skills with ability to articulate technical information
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to manage, interpret and influence cross functional teams
- Experience with Alteryx Designer / Server a plus