Sr Product Manager Workday Payroll at Zoom Video Communications
We’re an organization whose technology transforms the way the world lives and works – and our own internal systems are equally groundbreaking. Our Human Resources Technology team undertakes the planning and ongoing administration of the system that delivers automated HR solutions to the business to drive efficiencies and cost savings. We’re proud to develop global HR systems, policies and programs that support company objectives, while evaluating hardware and software needs and devising processes and tools that facilitate the administration of data.
The Role is a hands on Workday Payroll Product and Advisor on the PX Technology team. This is a Functional role with responsibility for architect/design, configure, test and deploy. The Product Manager role is aligned to specific Payroll Business Functions, and to partner with them in achieving their strategic objectives. As a member of the PX Technology team, the Product Manager understands their customer’s strategy, business needs and can anticipate how to support and improve payroll processes and can enhance existing global payroll. This position will be remote and will be based in the United States.
- The Product Manager will be an expert in Workday capabilities and configurations, perform Workday Configuration changes in Zoom’s Tenant and Partner with their customers to understand their strategy and business needs and provide consultation on solution enablement.
- You will work on the roadmap of solutions required to deliver the customer’s strategy and design end-to-end solutions across HR and beyond to enable organizational capability and meet overall Payroll strategy and priorities.
- Facilitate the development of solutions which are sustainable in the current Payroll organization structures and tools
- Market existing solutions to customers and ensuring they understand how to access current processes and technologies
- Identify opportunities to make improvements to customers’ processes through innovative use of technology or process redesign
- Configuration of required changes within Workday including full end-to-end testing.
- Strategic thinking - ability to see the big picture and identify the right path to achieve objectives
- Strong consultative skills in Workday
- Expert in Workday HCM/Payroll business process configuration and report writing
- Deep knowledge of the Workday payroll technology suite and how it can be used to enable business processes
- Has worked in a global role and appreciates how to develop solutions that will have global applicability Desired Requirements
- 7+ years of Payroll experience
- Broad exposure to various parts of the HR and Payroll function (HR Services, Talent Acquisition /Compensation/Payroll)
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram