About the Team
Sovrn’s Product Management Team is a group of makers passionate about solving hard, important problems. We deliver world-class products and world-class experiences to publishers around the globe. If you’re a creative problem solver and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to talk to you.
About the Job
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll spearhead the product development life cycle of Sovrn’s core customer platform application. You’ll develop inspiring product visions, and turn those visions into strategic actions that align with company goals. You’ll focus on UX design, and on what constitutes a great user experience—then you’ll work with teams across Sovrn to research, build, and execute products that delight internal and external customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the vision, strategy, design and execution of the core framework products that serve as the foundation for Sovrn’s publisher platform
- Lead product discovery alongside design and engineering teams to create and test prototypes
- Use rapid prototyping and user testing techniques to minimize the risk of investment
- Establish a feedback loop with internal and external stakeholders and use feedback to guide product prioritization
- Lead agile ceremonies to ensure the engineering team delivers products that meet or exceed expectations
- Research market conditions and industry leadership to ensure that product strategy both predicts and takes advantage of emerging trends
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to position and message new products for go-to-market efforts
You’re driven, thoughtful, and curious. You anticipate problems before they happen, and design products that deliver world-class customer experiences. You’re comfortable working with and managing multidisciplinary teams across multidisciplinary projects. Above all, you’re always learning, and taking an active role in your professional and personal growth.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery with a passion for learning
- In a technically relevant field preferred, or relevant work experience
- Skilled at taking nebulous business ideas and translating them into detailed product plans
- Demonstrable success in “starting-up” products with zero revenue, and developing business models to fuel growth and financial success
- The ability to persuade diverse stakeholders, and the confidence to stand behind your convictions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience analyzing data and turning insights into action
- The ability to articulate and present complex ideas effectively
- A passion for helping content creators do more of what they love (creating) and less of what they don’t (operating their businesses)
- A strong background in UX design
- Experience building and maintaining design systems
- Experience working on framework products
- Experience building analytics products
This position reports to: Director, Product Management
Location: Boulder, Denver, Remote Colorado preferred. Open to Remote in these states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Ohio, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Texas and Washington.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of accountability impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We expect you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Sovrn provides products and services to thousands of online publishers to help them understand, operate and grow their business. Sovrn is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, with offices in New York, San Diego and London.
With thousands of customers deploying advertising, affiliate marketing, and data products across 40,000 websites, Sovrn reaches over 300 million active consumers across more than 11 billion pageviews every day. Sovrn has been a leader in online publisher technology since its founding and has been recognized by IAB, JICWEBS, and TAG for its role in combating fraud and promoting pro-transparency initiatives. Sovrn is dedicated to helping content creators do more of what they love, and less of what they don't.
Sovrn Core Values: Candid, Customer Empathy, Learning, Scrappy, Second Order Thinking
Compensation and Benefits
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate compensation range for this role in Boulder, Colorado is $120,000 to $150,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills and certifications.
Sovrn offers a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, short and long term disability, life insurance, 11 paid holidays, flexible vacation, commuter benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, and a paid parental leave program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sovrn is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sovrn does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Sovrn employees. Sovrn is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.