Bitmovin provides API based Software that helps developers around the world to solve the most complex video problems with a video player library that plays everywhere. Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We are looking for innovative and driven Sr. Product Managers who share our vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products. With your contribution to Bitmovins ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.As a Sr. Product Manager Player, you will
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to gather and prioritize requirements and create a roadmap of features for our innovative products
- Take responsibility from requirement specification, design, technical implementation to launch of new features and products
- Perform analysis, interviews and usability studies to gain market insights
- Optimize, review and write internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Continually reflect, analyze and optimize our products to drive awareness, adaptation and increase user experience
- Define and manage KPIs that measure success and help achieve company goals
- 5+ years of experience with the agile product process from the Product Manager point of view
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise products
- Experience delivering top technology products and services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Solid experience with planning and managing technical projects and teams
- Technical background and experience in Online Video Streaming is a plus
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people, including Engineering, Sales, and Marketing
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!