Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The Worldpay from FIS onboarding experience product team’s mission is to empower our partners to create and manage customized payments experiences with flexible, low friction digital tools, onboarding APIs and pre-built UI experiences. All size partners from the largest banks to the smallest start-up software companies benefit smarter, faster and easier onboarding.
What you will be doing:
Worldpay from FIS is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team of Product Managers to help scale our digital partner selling and onboarding platform. This role will be focused on developing partner on-boarding solutions that help Worldpay from FIS partners seamlessly acquire, underwrite and provision merchant accounts globally.
- Responsible for taking product from conception through successful market adoption
- Elicit epic/feature level requirements and translate into functional user requirements for the technical teams to solve
- Solicit feedback and conduct market research to develop new products and features to further automate, scale, and improve compliance and operational processes
- Day-to-day oversight and management of Go To Market activities and training
- Product release management (communications, training, release notes)
- Manage internal product requirements (compliance, risk, new initiatives affecting core product)
What you bring:
- The ideal candidate will have a background building digital user experiences with a working knowledge of onboarding, contracts, KYC (Know Your Customer) and an understanding of compliance challenges associated with payments.
- 5+ years in product management, driving products and features from concept through launch and beyond
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment, large enterprise environment with the ability to balance competing demands and priorities
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales
- You have led new software features and/or new software products from ideation through GA/launch in an Agile environment.
- Computer Science Degree and/or equivalent experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of digital onboarding, compliance and legal contracts is a plus
- You have experience working on with infrastructure, platform, API, or integration products
- Possess strong technical acumen – you can communicate effectively with engineers and architects.
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work with distributed, cross-functional teams.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$107,610 - 180,790
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.