Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
FIS stays ahead of how the world is evolving to power businesses, across merchants, banking and capital markets, to outpace today’s fast-changing competitive landscape and help our clients run, grow and achieve more for their business.
We want all our people to bring their very best self into work, and that means balancing priorities and passions, at work and at home. We create teams without barriers, fostering creativity and innovation - behaviors that we value in everything we do.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages product plan by ensuring changes in market and business priorities including integration needs and technology advancements are reflected. Presents status updates at quarterly and annual stakeholder meetings.
• Demonstrates leadership by establishing and articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will be achieved.
• Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business integration needs and retirement plans.
• Prepares and presents product roadmap reviews as well as providing product’s general strategic direction.
• Manages project inventory during budget planning process, interlocks on all companion activity and prioritizes as necessary to execute against plan throughout the year. Determines release dates.
• Monitors and understands product’s profit and loss statement. May be responsible for revenue and profitability of assigned products.
• Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely delivery and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made to roadmaps.
• Engages and interacts with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
• Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
• Collaborates with senior management to provide content for market messages, sales collateral and as needed RFPs (request for proposal).
• Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
• Manages vendor relationships key to product delivery.
• Collaborates with vendor support managers for oversight and maintenance of all secondary and support vendor relationships.
• Interacts with key suppliers and partners.
• Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement and monitoring progress. Determines success criteria and recommends “go / no go” decision.
• Acts as escalation point for client issues that require product change resolution (does not include standard problem escalation process.
• Determines and approves all service level agreements (SLAs) related to products and includes with business scope documents.
• Works closely with development teams to review enhancement requests for strategic value and align resources to high priority project.
• Presents product information and industry thought leadership to external audiences in webinars and client conferences.
• Provides presentations to clients during business reviews, prospect briefings and internal group meetings.
• May require up to 40% travel.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Thorough knowledge of FIS products supported
• Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence
• Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
• Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
• Client relationship management skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
• Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
• Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail and must be resourceful
• Analytical, problem solving skills
• Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Flexibility, versatility, dependability
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.