Sr Product Analyst, Global Reach at Zayo
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
At Zayo, we pride ourselves in taking a fresh, innovative approach to supporting the world’s insatiable need for communications infrastructure. The successful candidate will be intellectually agile. They will demonstrate the ability to jump from developing key stakeholder relationships, to high-level strategic discussion, to tactical marketing execution and new product evangelization.
This role will support the Product Management effort for the Zayo Global Reach product group and will be charged with growing the contribution of the product group to the broader business. We are looking for ambitious, independent Product Analysts looking to “disrupt” the telecommunications industry by delivering unique, technology-focused product solutions.
- Act as the intermediary between sales, finance, engineering, IT development and legal teams
- Engage with sales teams – proactively and reactively – to ensure minimal friction in quoting and ordering Global Reach solutions.
- Manage Opportunities, Services, Service Orders, Non-Standard Pricing calculations, Net Present Value calculations, etc.
- Verify sales data accuracy and completion, and routinely interact with sales, finance, accounting, and operations in order to improve or update data.
- Define, measure, and report on key business performance metrics, and determine data clean-up efforts and/or process enhancements necessary to improve the quality and accuracy of these metrics.
- Project management of various initiatives with the common objective of improving financial performance and operational efficiency. Project scopes will vary considerably but may include data cleanup efforts, process/system enhancements, and product training.
- Governing contract is linked for reporting and SLA compliance
- Request signature on orders by PG leads, sending to SDCs to manage to completion
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-3 years of product, financial, or technology analyst experience. Telecommunications industry experience preferred but not required
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of tools with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Salesforce.com platform is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, superb organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience analyzing data to derive insights to improve the business; experience using finance to determine whether a project is viable (NPV, IRR, etc.)
- Ability to work across functional boundaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and customers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of variables in dynamic situations.
- Ability to view issues and concerns from multiple perspectives, and to keep the “big picture” in focus.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave