Choozle weaves together the best of advertising technology to power our clients business objectives via a single, self-serve platform. We create a fun, energizing workplace with a focus on the customer, personal growth, and making things happen.
We’re growing rapidly and seeking a qualified Solutions Manager to join our Solutions team. If you like to develop impactful products and services from discovery to GTM, and want to help shape the future of a dynamic team as we scale, this is a great opportunity for you. Solutions at Choozle are products or services that do not require Development work to bring to market. The role otherwise would resemble a Product Manager role.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Bring desired products and services from the discovery phase through a go-to-market to make available to our client base.
- Develop detailed documentation on Solution testing, Sales enablement, and internal execution enablement with partnerships from Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Tech Ops, and Media Strategy
- Having a product management mindset - bringing a product or service from ideation to in-market/live state.
- Track trending of live Solutions for iterative and refinement opportunities
- Act as a resource to Account Management for troubleshooting Solutions
- Collaborate regularly with Product Managers on shared projects, opportunities to move Solutions into platform, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-5 years of Product Manager experience in tech, even better if in Marketing/Advertising
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Curious problem solver. You always find a way to take advantage of the right opportunity
- Entrepreneurial spirit not afraid to operate in the grey a bit. This is a new, growing team within Choozle.
- Lifelong student, you love to learn and absorb .
- Bonus points for advertising technology experience (programmatic, search, social)
YOU’RE SUCCESSFUL WHEN:
- Clear, instructive documentation is developed and maintained quarterly
- Solutions are delivered within or exceeding expectations
- Internal teams are able to receive accurate and timely Solution information
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Remote work
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Ad tech is a complicated space.
We cut through the chaos.
Built and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Choozle is a digital advertising company founded in 2012 by Andrew Fischer and Jeffrey Finch and has remained independent ever since.
We’re growing not because of what we do, but how we do it. Fueled by our eclectic team, we boast a fun, energizing workplace with an emphasis on growth, attitude, ownership, and service. But we remember to keep balance and enjoy the ride—downhill on skis at our company retreats in the mountains.