Service Delivery Coordinator
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZAYO) provides communications infrastructure solutions, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud infrastructure to the world’s leading businesses. Customers include wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, cloud providers, finance and professional services and other large enterprises. Zayo provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth.
The Service Delivery Coordinator is the primary liaison between the company’s internal field, engineering teams and an end customer for a particular service installation. The position involves heavy levels of internal and customer facing communication. The primary objectives are providing excellent customer service and working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery in accordance with customer and company expectations.
- Drive local market operation PMs for the timely delivery of key elements of project implementation including network designs (by Fiber/Optical/IP Engineering), equipment, building authorizations, internal financial transactions and third party leases.
- Set departmental objectives and report on progress and project milestones.
- Handle and resolve customer problems that are escalated for management attention.
- Produce various reports for project implementation and customer service management.
- Organize and coordinate all internal organizations for the timely and accurate implementation of large, complex projects.
- Interface directly with customers to communicate implementation schedule, on-going project status, issues and responses to questions. The communication vehicle will be via face-to-face meetings, email, and/or conference calls at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Provide post installation support services, trouble resolution, and new service proposals.
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years telecom experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability/willingness to operate in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Desire to grow within the company
- Analytical/critical thinking ability
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and Word)
- Computer acumen
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), disability and life insurance
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave