About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Product Team of Reserve Trust you’ll play a critical role in managing and growing our innovative next-generation B2B payments technology platform. To be successful in this role, you’ll need demonstrated hands-on experience and subject matter expertise in configuring and managing global banking, payments and transaction processing systems. You will have proven ability to creatively lead the development and support of core systems that power mission critical business processes in financial services.
This role reports to the Head of Product and will partner and collaborate with a broad set of stakeholders in Reserve Trust’s technology platform, but specifically with payment operations, customer success, compliance and risk, engineering, DevOps and third-party vendors ensuring the delivery of innovative, fully compliant, high-performance systems to support our business operations and rapid growth.
What You’ll Do:
Manage our third-party core banking payments platform:
· Configure, maintain and extend our third-party core banking payments product to support Reserve Trust’s operating processes and users, including both customers and staff.
· Develop and deliver user documentation and training.
· Work with the platform vendor on a daily and continuing basis to support the first two tasks. Such tasks include managing bugs, features and software updates for the core platform to ensure high functional availability of the system for Reserve Trust’s business processes.
· Track platform use and performance to inform platform and vendor management.
Develop in-house and third-party solutions to complement, support, and extend the capabilities of the core platform:
· Propose innovative solutions based on human and API products developed in-house or with third parties to introduce, enhance and automate key processes and use cases by understanding the goals and needs of users and the business.
· Develop supporting product plans and requirements by gathering feedback, collaborating with key planning stakeholders, including leadership and third-parties, writing requirements documents and managing the feature backlog.
· Collaborate with cross-functional project teams to ensure the successful delivery of fully-operational products and deliver accompanying user documentation and training.
· Track product performance and use to inform product management.
Shape the evolution of the Reserve Trust’s industry-leading core B2B payments platform:
· Understand the customer, market and technology drivers for Reserve Trust’s business.
· Understand customer, operational and business goals.
· Inform the strategy for and development of long-range product plans and roadmaps.
· Proven and minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in hands-on, technical product management roles for core banking or transaction processing systems for payments at either system vendors or financial services firms using such systems.
· Subject matter expertise in payments and regulated financial services.
· Comprehensive and deep command of the product management function.
· Strong collaboration, coordination, organizational and communication (written and spoken) skills with demonstrated experience across multiple products and/or projects.
· Background in software development and project/program management is a plus.
· Familiarity with Agile framework is preferred.
· Preferred Education: BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
To succeed in this role, you should be:
· Perceptive with a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work.
· A reliable problem-solver, and a confident and creative leader who works across the Reserve Trust organization and with external parties.
· A strong influencer who is experienced in and comfortable owning responsibility with limited direct authority.
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000–$175,000K. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
The Reserve Trust Company is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Read Full Job Description