Senior Technical Product Manager
An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
- Own product vision for your area, and ensure that it aligns with overall product and company vision.
- Define functional requirements, product specifications and project plans to solve hard problems.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, business teams, users, and customers to develop and ship impactful features and products.
- Work with data and engineering teams to articulate clear metrics for measuring the impact of the features you ship.
- Maintain relationships with external parties such as partners, vendors, and suppliers and manage projects related to integrating with their systems.
- Writing requirements for stories in the upcoming engineering sprint.
- Running sprint planning and story point estimation with our engineers.
- Prioritizing stories based upon external feedback.
- Coordinating a release strategy of a new feature with engineering and operations teams.
- Meeting with an airline inventory provider to better understand how to integrate with their system
- 6+ years of experience in a product role at a software company.
- Extensive experience shipping complex product functionality functionality into production
- Experience working with travel infrastructure and Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Sabre, TravelPort, or Amadeus highly preferred
- Technical experience highly preferred, but not required. (We think ex-engineers make great PMs!)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).