Senior Technical Product Manager
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections…As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will drive a comprehensive data and product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
Healthgrades (HG) is pivoting toward a mission of becoming a healthcare marketplace that empowers consumers to make informed healthcare decisions with no friction. During this transformation, understanding and anticipating consumer behavior and consumer needs is essential to our success. In the immediate future HG will need to develop granular and comprehensive data insights about consumers and develop data capabilities to power all HG products.
You will be a key contributor for the development of new modern data platform that will be the foundational for all HG data products and will execute and collaborate on the transition strategy for all existing data products to the new platform. You will guide a team of engineers, analysts and other product managers on all HG product areas to align roadmaps to achieve HG objectives with the least amount of technical debt.
What you will do:
- Contribute to defining the consumer data and product vision and strategy to deliver high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Partner with all HG product teams that leverage consumer data (advertising, marketing, Healthgrades.com) to align product and data strategies
- Contribute to the definition, design, development, testing, and go to market of consumer data products through their lifecycle
- Define and analyze key performance indicators to measure the success, business value, ROI and performance of our products
- Lead agile teams through the development process by creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritize features, and create user stories and defining acceptance
- Prioritize scope of work for the engineers and analysts around new or existing business rules, requirements, processes and methodologies that may need to be evaluated
- Elicit, document, and communicate business requirements within an Agile Methodology to technical partners whom will build new capabilities
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure the product and platform architecture is aligned with the consumer data roadmap and business partners to understand data as a product and how it can enable business strategy
- Perform industry research for consumer data strategies including analysis of marketplace players and competitors
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a proven history of delivering new products and features iteratively given a high degree of ambiguity
- Experience building consumer data products with an understanding of data management, data models and software and/or data development technologies.
- A passion for data and agile development
- Ability to think strategically and translate a vision into practical, manageable pieces of work including architectural and engineering requirements
- Experience gathering and synthesizing customer feedback, stakeholder feedback, market demands, and technological possibilities to create a cohesive product roadmap
- Proven track record of creative problem solving and adaptive reasoning
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including customer-facing skills at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter with bias toward action, desire to continuously learn, and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – connecting millions of American with healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partners of local charity organizations & wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!