Senior Technical Product Manager - Rewards Platform at Ibotta
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager within our Rewards Products Group to lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers. This is a unique opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company with significant B2B revenue.
What you will be doing:
- Owning the product roadmap, client (B2B) and saver (consumer) experiences, and market outcomes within your domain:
- Item-level rewards that help CPG brands drive awareness of innovation products, win new loyal shoppers, and accelerate stock-up purchases of popular products
- Retailer rewards that incentivize offline to online crossover, larger average order values, and drive purchase in specific categories
- A microservices-based rules engine and rewards platform that power in-app experiences, client performance, reporting, billing, and data products
- An internal UI for setup and management built on React and developed using design and user research best practices
- Balancing long-term investments like extracting capabilities from a monolith into microservices with meeting the short-term needs of your stakeholders and delivering impact to clients and end-users
- Rapidly experimenting, learning, and delivering proven value thanks to the support of a robust Decision Science team, multivariate testing tools, and access to tens of millions of consumers
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve the success of our clients
- Partnering with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Defining what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals and strategies
- Using Multivariate testing, User Interviews, UX research, and other data both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Building partnerships and managing stakeholders across the company
What we are looking for:
- 5-7+ years of product management experience at fast-growing product tech companies, with a proven record of delivering impact and solving important problems
- Success delivering APIs and Platforms as products that drove market outcomes
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a fast-paced environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to define success metrics, run multivariate tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in CS/Engineering and/or a technical background desired
- Experience extracting microservices from a monolith is a plus
- Experience with event-based architectures is a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.