Senior Technical Product Manager, Cloud Directory at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
About the Team
JumpCloud is the Directory Platform that consolidates the management of a remote workforce across complex IT environments. Our product team is building a directory that eliminates the mundane tasks from an IT admin’s workflow, and allows them to focus on making swift, smart decisions to actively manage the right access to all IT resources—including their device, networks, and applications—with ease and clarity. Our Cloud Directory aims to provide admins a single platform which intelligently orchestrates the entire user lifecycle across an extensive collection of endpoints.
What you’ll be doing
As a TPM, you will focus on working closely with product manager(s), engineering leader(s), and other technical teams across the organization to define requirements, identify dependencies and manage timelines. It involves regular communication with senior management on roadmaps, progress, risks and change control. You will also drive communication with partner teams and customers to manage expectations and deliver solutions as planned. You will Communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences. At the core of the position is excellence in planning and execution. You must be able to command the intellectual respect of engineers as well as run extremely effective programs on compressed timelines while dealing with ambiguity with grace and maturity. You should also be somebody who is effective at using data to drive the creation of processes and tools, and is relentless in seeking measured improvement.
- Create and execute on product plans to deliver cross-functional projects/programs, some on a global scale.
- Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on dependencies, timelines and customer needs.
- Address customer concerns and focus on providing stellar customer experience.
- Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and roadblocks.
- Interact with engineering leaders, program managers,product managers, finance professionals and senior management regularly.
- Manage multiple aspects of projects including operational performance, security, and customer experience.
- Compute, manage and drive key metrics that are essential for operational and business level excellence of the program.
We’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience driving SaaS, Delivery Management or Technical Account Management experience. 7+ years of increasing responsibility in related roles preferred.
- Aptitude or experience with automating workflows and/or integrations, Identity and Access Management (IAM) principles and protocols such as LDAP, SCIM, SAML, Attribute Driven Access, Identity Governance.
- Hands on self starter with drive and demonstrated ability to execute and deliver product and achieve objectives in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience with Agile processes
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal) in a cross functional and matrixed environment that inspire teams, simplify complex technical concepts, and provide concise clarity to senior executives internally and externally.
- Passion to be successful in a high growth startup environment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MBA, or industry experience is a plus.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $140,000-$200,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions.
JumpCloud provides a comprehensive benefits package, with several medical plans to choose from including a high deductible HSA plan with employer contribution, two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), employee assistance program (EAP), short- and long-term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan with match. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description