Want to change the way business communication works? This is your moment.
RingCentral RC Apps integrate messaging, video, phone (MVP) to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
As the Senior Security Product Manager at RingCentral, you will be part of the centralized security Product team to help us scale and craft our overall security vision and strategy! You'll work closely with product leaders across different domains to research, deliver and maintain security solutions that will protect customers’ data and impact millions of users worldwide.
You will be responsible for delivering and maintaining a unified solution to manage user access and to protect their data privacy across all our components. Our vision of a unified identity access management and data governance solution must give users the modern experiences driven by self-service, automation , coherent and simplicity design. We are looking for someone who can bring this vision to life.
You will not do this alone. You’ll partner closely with other product managers in other product portfolios. You’ll collaborate with Engineering, Design, on feature definition, development, and delivery. You’ll work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market and awareness and define product success metrics.
We are looking for someone with a strong technical background and good understanding of identity, access management, or data loss prevention solutions. Someone who can influence technical design and investment decisions, and produce solid action plans from often incomplete, conflicting or ambiguous inputs.
A good candidate must have the thirst for learning, able to go broad and deep across business and technical contexts. If you’re looking for a high impact opportunity, within a high growth Enterprise software space, this job is for you.
- Experience building Identity, Privacy or Security related products
- Hands-on experience with writing user stories and sprint planning, retrospectives et al
- Data driven Product management experience with acute focus on optimizing for what’s right for the user
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and technical architectures to all stakeholders
- Demonstrated success collaborating with design and engineering peers to lead a product development team
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 5 years of technical product management experience, including experience driving the product vision, design, and go-to-market strategy
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with SaaS based security solutions.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Our work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining the best people because we know great people power our success. We’d love to hear from you.About RingCentral
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.