Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
By harnessing the power of hybrid cloud data services, customers gain the freedom of choice to securely manage and move data – anywhere, on any cloud. Only NetApp can help organizations deliver data-rich customer experiences when they rapidly test and deploy new applications that easily use data and services regardless of where they reside or in what form.
NetApp's Service Portfolio team is responsible for the development of new and the evolution of existing: Professional Services, Support Services and Managed Services. The Service Portfolio team takes the lead in driving new services development by working across all NetApp product lines, engineering groups, services organizations, and sales teams to deliver well architected solutions that drive customer outcomes and help enable customers to maximize the full value of the NetApp products.
The Services Portfolio team is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the development and ongoing management of the NetApp Professional Service offers. Professional Services are part of the NetApp Portfolio of service offers that focus on understanding customer’s business objectives, technology challenges, product deployment, platform migration, and developing technology solutions to drive the customer’s desired outcome. This position will define outcomes, develop a customer journey map and enable salesforce.
This is a challenging position with the opportunity to work collaboratively with the Services Product Management team and key business leaders both within and outside of NetApp.
*** The preferred location for this position is Research Triangle Park (RTP), NC. However, it can be located anywhere in the US. ***
- Professional Service Product Management experience within a technology company.
- Transform NetApp Services into an outcome-based portfolio
- Help change the way services are sold by driving a service-led selling experience.
- Partner with sales, partners, marketing and operations to ensure service solutions are simple and easy to transact.
- Measure profitability and drive enhancements to improve margins.
- Establish an architectural approach to service develop.
- Develop business plans, define market positioning, evolve pricing strategies, and penetration targets.
- Identify local, regional and global marketing opportunities to drive awareness of NetApp solutions.
- Track business and operational metrics and key performance indicators.
- Provide on-going management of the product marketing programs, contracts and agreements.
- Strategic thinker with technical background who can bridge technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new product / program initiatives.
- Be a change catalyst for the organization by thinking differently.
- Exposure to software development, datacenter operations, Public Cloud, Private and hybrid cloud applications
- Executive level presentation skills are required for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to create pricing and forecasting models
- Superior writing, listening, and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can collaborate and build consensus with a diverse set of cross functional stakeholders.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously with little day-to-day guidance.
|• A minimum of 12 years of experience is required.
• A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent combination of related education/training/certifications and applicable years of experience is required.
• Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do. We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.