Senior Product Owner at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
Lead Product Owner - Content
Data is the heart of our mission to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats. As we build the next generation of Data Collection at LogRhythm, we need an outstanding Product Owner to help the team achieve its goals. As a Senior Product Owner Lead, you’ll lead our content teams by prioritizing their backlog while balancing the need for new integrations, maintenance, and strategic content development. You’ll have a head start in this role if you’re familiar with the security market, have experience with data parsing and transformation, and are comfortable working with technical partners.
- Champion the roadmap, get the team excited about why we’re working on what we’re working on in formal SCRUM ceremonies and every chance you get
- Build relationships with customers and partners and set up demos every sprint to get their feedback on what we’re building
- Meticulously mind the backlog to ensure that the team is working on the most important work
- Storyboard user-journeys with your team. Make it clear what the user needs to accomplish, and why that is so important to them
- Coordinate with Product Management to get ahead of the long-term backlog and set your team up for success
- Define Acceptance Criteria of engineering work based on strategic vision, customer feedback, and business goals
- Mentor junior Product Owners and be a great team member
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ Years Product Ownership / Management Experience
- Professional Experience with enterprise security platforms (Firewalls, Vulnerability Scanners, Other SIEMs, etc.)
- Professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience gathering and integrating user feedback
- Experience with the big three public cloud platforms a plus – (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner a plus
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.