Senior Product Owner
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Senior Product Owner, you will serve as the technical leader on a team of data engineers, site reliability engineers, and scrum masters to ensure Healthgrades’ data is robust, accurate, and secure. We are looking for an experienced product owner who has a willingness to learn and the urgency to continuously improve to join our team in Denver.
You will be a key contributor for the development of new modern data platform that will be the foundation for all HG data products and will execute and collaborate on the transition strategy for all existing data products to the new platform. You will guide a team of engineers, analysts and other product managers on all HG product areas to align roadmaps to achieve HG objectives with the least amount of technical debt.
What you will do:
● Lead Agile teams through the development process including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories, and defining acceptance
● Own the entire sprint planning and execution process from conveying the vision and goals to inspecting product progress at the end of a sprint
● Participate in daily standups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
● Ensure all product partners are updated on project status and sprint outcomes by facilitating discussions between internal and external partners
● Share information on product development activities to drive continuous improvement
● Serve as a go-to resource on product and department standards and data development best practices
What you will bring:
● 3+ years’ experience of relevant product owner experience, including product development, product launches, Agile, and methodologies
● Proficiency with data management, data models, and data development technologies
● Ability to translate ideas and customer input into creative products and solutions
● Experience analyzing sprint outcomes to develop recommendations and improvements to products and processes
● Polished communication skills including ability to communicate detailed, persuasive information to all partners – verbally or in writing
● Excellent prioritization and time management skills
● Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
● Experience coaching and mentoring co-workers on policies, standards, and best practices
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
● Meaningful Work – connecting millions of American with healthcare providers
● Changing the Game - evolving culture with career advancement opportunities
● Community Builders- partners of local charity organizations & wellness initiatives
● Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, inclusive healthcare coverage, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!