Senior Product Owner II-Denver Technology Center/Boulder at LogRhythm
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), empowering organizations to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. Our platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
LogRhythm is looking for a Product Owner who is ready to advance their career in the Data Security and Forensics market. Product Owners are critical in our mission to protect our customers from damaging cyber threats. This person will curate and prioritize the engineering backlog for 1-2 Agile Scrum teams within a SAFe release train. Partnering with Product Managers, Engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders, Product owners will define and drive their team(‘s) backlog.
You will be your team’s number-one fan, and will be expected to advocate for your plan, communicate across the organization and with external customers and partners about the vision and goals for your team. You will develop a working knowledge of the LogRhythm product architecture and user experience.
As a Senior LogRhythm Product Owner (II), you will…
- Have 4+ years’ experience in a Product Owner role, and 2+ years professional experience in the Information Security market
- Define use-cases and problem statements for highly technical use cases, collect data formally and informally, make decisions pragmatically, and communicate priorities clearly
- Be an expert in our business drivers, customer needs and competitive challenges
- Communicate complex concepts to the organization and customers
- Plan and prioritize the team backlog and contribute to the feature backlog
- Assess value, develop use-cases, prioritize stories and collaborate with Product Managers on features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide team backlog management, sprint planning, and elaboration of user stories for high-output teams working on technically complex problems
- Employ analytical and problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to investigate issues with attention to detail
- Build relationships with customers and partners and set up demos every sprint to get their feedback on what we’re building
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and organizational best-practices
- Lead as a key team member in the Scaled Agile Framework, Scrum and Agile process and principles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise security platforms
- Software backlog management experience (Certified SCRUM Product Owner a plus)
- Write great acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate professional communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience gathering and integrating user feedback
- Have a passion for product quality
- Stay organized and manage your time well
- Exhibit a strong foundation in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Think creatively, roll up your sleeves, and make it happen
- Pay attention to details
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.