Senior Product Owner - Denver at World Wide Technology
Product Owner Skills
- Practical experience creating and communicating product visions
- Proven ability to translate a product vision into an action
- Can demonstrate techniques for quickly and effectively understanding a client domain and product
- Demonstrated experience in helping stakeholders identify business value/objectives and using this to prioritize work
- Master at prioritizing work at all levels (outcome, epic/feature and story level)
- Demonstrate ability to effectively negotiate between competing stakeholders to ensure highest value objectives are met
- Demonstrate an understanding of 'Personas' and how to identify users and create value propositions to represent their needs
- Experience creating and using delivery metrics, predictability, and forecasting; given appropriate data, can create (and draw conclusions from) a forecast and communicate that information to stakeholders with progress updates and metrics
- Proficient at researching, analyzing and identifying requirements
- Proficient at breaking down and organizing requirements and the relationship between business goals, product vision and Epics/Features/Stories is clearly visible and aligned
- Understands and can align the product market fit, product life cycle and the long-term strategy for the product within the market.
- Can explain both agile and lean software development values and principles
- Can demonstrate how to conduct story mapping and user story writing sessions to create a product backlog
- Can explain various ways to create user stories and document acceptance criteria
- Has effectively lead meetings of 20 or more people
- Can illustrate examples of how to prepare for and run effective meetings
- Demonstrated skills facilitating remote meetings with participants across multiple locations
Consulting and Mentoring Skills
- Has experience in healthy conflict resolution and finding the best solutions to address issues and work effectively through disagreements
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and has a customer focused mindset
- Can effectively coach and mentor other product owners (internal and client) on PO and agile practices.
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience creating Business Canvases and Value Propositions
- Ability to conduct and document a gap analysis
- Ability to define the product market fit and the long-term strategy for the product within the market.
- Bachelor's degree
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled