As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will play a critical role to support the success of our Mid Market / Enterprise sales and Account Management teams. You will help with engagement and marketing to existing and prospective Mid Market and Enterprise customers, driving significant adoption and exposure for Duda’s platform and its new products.
You will be highly motivated to develop and execute effective and scalable communication strategies to achieve Duda’s growth goals. You will serve as an effective partner to our customers and work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, mainly from the sales, customer success, product, and marketing departments.What You Will Do
- Lead communications & collaboration between customer-facing teams (Sales & Account Management), Marketing and Product teams
- Understand target buyer and customer personas, buying needs, and buyer's journey to inform the development of messaging and content strategy
- Partner with Sales to create and execute sales enablement plans that equip Account Executives with the knowledge, content, and tools they need to successfully engage with buyers and customers
- Prepare reports and key insights on prospect and customer engagement based on call recordings, as well as join meetings to advise on the product roadmap and the execution of a communications strategy
- Produce effective and scalable communication strategies for buyers and customers regarding Duda’s platform and its product releases in order to drive awareness, demand and adoption to achieve Duda’s growth goals
- Deliver well designed and highly engaging sales enablement materials, for our sales and account management teams, such as battle cards, customer success case studies, webinars, emails, infographics, and more to share knowledge and added value with customers
- Play a key role in defining the product strategy and help establish the product roadmap.
- Minimum 5 years of global Enterprise product marketing or sales enablement experience
- B2B marketing experience
- Technical savviness - Demonstrated experience and ability to understand technical features of a software product
- Prior success in developing strategies to upsell and drive growth via Duda’s wallet share expansion
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptionally strong communication skills
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in high growth and results-oriented team environment
Duda is the leading web design platform for all companies that offer web design services to small businesses. We serve all types of customers, from freelance web professionals, digital agencies, SaaS companies all the way up to the largest hosting companies and online publishers in the world.
Loaded with cutting-edge design technology, powerful team collaboration & client management tools, robust API integration, and more the Duda platform enables its customers to build feature-rich, fast-loading, responsive websites at scale. Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO.
Duda has partnered with some of the biggest players in the industry, including Tripadvisor, Godaddy, DexYP, Hibu, Italiaonline, 1&1, UOL, Sensis, and Publicar.
We have won multiple awards over the years and was ranked as a “Leader” in G2 crowd for Winter 2021, won the 2021 Gold Stive Awards for “Front Line Customer Service Team of the Year." In 2021, Duda was named PCMag’s Editors’ Choice “Best for integrating SaaS platforms”, and this is just to list a few.
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009. Based in Palo Alto, California, and has offices in Colorado and Israel, it currently hosts more than 17 million websites.What We Offer You
- We’ll offer you a supportive, collaborative work environment, with rock star colleagues
- We will treat you fairly, provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills
- We’ll provide you the chance to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees
- We offer you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living and never a dull moment!
$120,000 - $135,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)