As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play an important role in driving growth and user adoption of products and features across the Ibotta ecosystem and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This is a highly collaborative and strategic position where you will be critical to the future success of your products. You will develop and execute go-to-market plans and work across the marketing team on strategies to ensure continued adoption and growth of new Ibotta products and services such as our app, browser extension, online grocery, and affiliate e-commerce offerings. You and your team will also gather, analyze, and help prioritize product requirements needed to equip Marketing with new capabilities to drive user adoption. The ideal candidate must be innovative, analytical, and detail-oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects with stakeholders across the marketing team and other departments.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Lead a small team of product marketers as a player/coach by delegating and maintaining output quality as well as executing projects personally.
- Evaluate marketing programs and product performance using internal dashboards and Saver feedback. Work closely with Analytics and Product Management to measure and optimize product growth and adoption.
- Manage marketing requests to the Product and Engineering teams by writing JIRA stories and using the team’s JIRA dashboard. Present business cases and requirements to product managers and engineering managers for internal needs to support your products, including events for targeting & tracking, funnel enhancements, etc.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across Marketing, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Care on product launches and special projects.
- Find the right problems to solve in order to unlock growth for the teams and product areas that you support.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge marketing tactics, market trends, and the competitive landscape for your products.
What we are looking for:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in marketing or tech, including 1-2 years of people management experience
- 4-6 years of direct product marketing experience
- Ability to motivate a team
- Ability to bring and apply product marketing best practices
- Ability to lead cross-functionally by building relationships in other departments and expertly communicating compelling business cases
- Creative approach to problem-solving and an innovative mindset to grow your products using various marketing tactics
- Analytical skills to interpret data and form insights for growth tactics
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities; experience at a high-growth company a plus
- Comfortable working through ambiguity and projects with incomplete information
- Ability to understand technical details and bridge the gap between Sales, Marketing and Product to with clearly communicated product requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics, or related fields preferred
Nice to have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience working on a B2C product or marketplace business
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Looker, Mode, Tableau, Confluence, CRM/marketing automation tools, etc.
- Experience with marketing in CPG, e-commerce, affiliate, or advertising industries
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, Colorado. This role includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $115,000-$130,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.