Join SpotX as a Senior Product Marketing Manager in Denver (Broomfield), Colorado.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally and is headquartered in Denver with 9 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households.
As a member of the Product Team, you will drive awareness, understanding, and adoption of SpotX's products, solutions, and services among existing customers and prospects. Product Marketing is responsible for evangelizing our products and services internally and externally. We ensure that everyone “gets it” by being experts on where the needs of our customers and the value of our products intersect. Our focus is on driving successful outcomes at the product level by developing compelling positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies that are consistent with the overall SpotX narrative. We drive organizational alignment by leveraging our relationship with Product and Engineering to create cross-functional impact with Sales / Operations and Global Marketing.
- Create and execute go-to-market (GTM) strategy for a set of Platform features.
- Develop compelling product/feature narratives with clear, consistent and compelling messaging through a strong customer focus, both internal and external, and work backward from customer needs to identify the best strategies and solutions.
- Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers.
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Operations stakeholders to develop effective product/feature training that maximizes internal knowledge and external adoption and engagement.
- Coordinate and develop content for high-impact customer-facing materials such as solution sheets, infographics, customer emails, training, Knowledge articles, blog posts and case studies to clearly communicate success stories and best practices.
- Be a spokesperson for SpotX across a variety of communication channels.
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals, track and take accountability for business results and conduct cross functional post-mortems to create a cycle of continuous improvement.
- Take the lead in running key product marketing initiatives.
- Create action plans and delegate responsibility to move initiatives forward.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- This is an individual contributor role with no immediate people management opportunity
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA) from four-year college or university (marketing, communications, business or technology field), or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-7 years of B2B product marketing, product, marketing or business strategy experience, with a portfolio that proves success.
- Excellent oral communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences (public speaking experience a plus).
- Experience working with sales, client services, product management, and developers.
- Detail oriented with excellent copywriting, copy editing and content creation skills.
- Curious, confident, collaborative and proactive.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects simultaneously.
- This position is based in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, unlimited time off, a comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance), 401k matching program, education assistance, gym reimbursement, parental leave and an annual technical education stipend
- The base compensation range for this role, depending on level: $100,000 - $125,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- At SpotX, we strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We hire based on experience and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires
- An innovative company building best-in-class technology from 9 offices around the world (including Denver, New York City, London, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, and Belfast)
- A fun, casual, and collaborative culture with a commitment to work-life balance
- An award-winning organization, check out our latest accolades here
- Committed to work life balance, offering a company-wide annual holiday break: our offices are closed from Christmas to New Years
- Proud to give back through the SpotX for Change Program matches up to $250 per year of employee donations to charities. SpotX contributed over $50K to charitable organizations in 2020
- Featured on The Muse, learn more about our company and view employee testimonials here
- In the news...check out our latest updates here
We LOVE our customers.
We BELIEVE in our people.
We RESPECT each other.
We are DRIVEN.
We are SPOTX.
SpotX is the leading video advertising platform shaping digital video and the future of TV globally. The company’s solutions enable media owners to monetize content across all screens and streams while providing advertisers with direct access to brand-safe, premium inventory. With best-in-class technology purpose-built for video, SpotX’s trusted, privacy-compliant solutions are employed by some of the largest media owners in the world including A+E Networks, Crackle Plus, The CW Network, Dentsu CCI, Discovery, Fox Corporation, fuboTV, LG, Microsoft, Newsy, Pluto TV, Roku, Samsung, Sling TV, and Vudu. In the US, SpotX works with nearly all major OTT stakeholders and reaches 4 out of 5 viewers of ad-supported CTV, or 70 million households. SpotX is a subsidiary of Bertelsmann’s RTL Group and is headquartered in Denver with 9 offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC regions. Learn more at www.spotx.tv.