Senior Product Marketing Manager (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Project Canary is the leading provider of on-demand climate insights for emission-intensive companies. Our company provides operational insights, emissions data, and Verified Climate Attributes™ to decarbonize energy systems by integrating sensor data with real-time portal and in-depth data analytics. We are the leaders of independently verified climate credentials that support investment, safety, reporting, and disclosure actions.
Initially, we are focused on the energy industry. With thousands of energy assets analyzed and hundreds of environmental and air quality sensors currently deployed, Project Canary is positioned better than anyone to provide empirical emissions data—and we have the ARR and growing pains to prove it.
Founded in 2019, Project Canary, PBC has quickly gained recognition as a category leader in the continuous monitoring space. Through a mission driven approach Project Canary uses dynamic means for cross team collaboration to achieve our very best for our planet and people alike. Here are some highlights from last year:
- Fundraise totaling $121M
- Series A of $10M in 2021
- Series B of $111M in 2022
- Certified as a B-Corporation with a score of 107.6 & ranked in the top 5% in 2 categories
- 2022 Best Company to Work For by both the Denver Business Journal and the Denver Post
- Headcount growth by 3X in 2022 and growing
Project Canary’s success is attributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of everyone. The team understands the importance of maintaining a culture where relationships are valued, feedback is crucial, and trust in each other and our products/services is paramount. If you enjoy a growth-stage environment, mission-driven work and are eager to collaborate, we want to hear from you.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be a part of the Product Team at Project Canary and will be working very closely with our Marketing Communications team. This role is a critical part of our continued growth, sitting at the intersection of Product, Engineering, Data Science, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing to drive product positioning, value proposition and internal and external narrative development.
- Generate and utilize user insights to inform product definition/development, in close collaboration with Customer Success, Sales, Product Managers and Engineering teams.
- Solve strategic marketing challenges including core product positioning, product naming, feature naming and messaging.
- Drive Go-To-Market activities working cross-functionally to define strategy, partnerships and inform creative for key launch moments.
- Define repeatable processes for early stage customer validation, product launches & customer communications.
- Utilize metrics to monitor adoption and effectiveness, identify performance gaps, and develop action plans.
- 5+ years in product marketing with experience in partnering with brand and Go-To-Market teams as a product expert, particularly with experience in B2B marketing and account-based marketing strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management, organizational, and project management skills with the ability to influence peers, executives, and cross-functional partners.
- Demonstrated track record of developing insights-driven product positioning, product messaging, internal and external narratives and cross channel go-to-market strategies.
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain good judgment in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to present complex technical concepts in a clear and succinct manner.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem-solving, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Full coverage of health, dental, and vision insurance (low deductibles)
- 401K company match (no vesting period)
- Stock options
- Student loan assistance
- Unlimited PTO (minimum rule of taking at least 3 weeks off in a year)
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave (gender neutral) including adoptions
- Flex Choice monthly stipend – choice between parking/public transportation, wellness assistance, or a combo
- Dog friendly office (Denver only)
- Salary range: $120,000-$150,000 annual base