Senior Product Marketing Manager (Remote) at Guild Education
This is a remote eligible role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above.
Guild is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to accelerate customer acquisition and inform best-in-class product strategy.
At Guild, the Product Marketing team is just getting started. We partner closely with sales, client services, and the broader marketing team to ensure that our platform resonates with our prospects and our customers (F1000 companies). We’re also responsible for working with our product team to build and launch solutions that meet customer demand.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who can help take our solutions/products into market by defining messaging/positioning, establishing collateral and overall enabling our Sales and GTM teams to sell effectively!
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive customer insight and empathy: You will be the cross-functional voice of our customers and the market, identifying and socializing key customer/market insights with actionable recommendations
- Define positioning, messaging, and GTM: You will shape how we go-to-market with collateral & messaging that is simple, compelling and differentiated
- Be a strategic thought partner: Partner with Sales, Solutions, Client Services, Product and Marketing to shape our strategy and roadmaps to solve customer needs
- Build for scale: As Guild grows, you will spearhead process and program improvements that create leverage and efficiency
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- BA/BS degree (in marketing a plus not not a requirement)
- 7+ years marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to manage programs & projects in a large, complex organization
- Expertise in copywriting, content design, and content architecture across channels
- An eye for creativity & an aptitude to rapidly learn new concepts and skills
- Excellent written/oral presentation and strong story-telling skills A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else or not certain you meet all of the requirements? We’re curious to learn more about you! Please do still apply
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation — and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild’s investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $140,000-$166,250 and variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth