We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our company's efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences in the corporate workplace. The goal is to position FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the workplace through highly personalized, real time experiences that enable corporations large and small to optimize their employee and visitor experience. This individual will be responsible for identifying, leading, and developing new and existing market ready solutions that are built using FWI's Visual Communications platform. This role is responsible for leading research efforts to evaluate the competitive landscape in the market place, help determine viability, and lead efforts to bring new products and product iterations to the market. The Product Manager is a dynamic position which requires an individual to understand the vision of the product from the point of view of the customer, end users, and stakeholders while keeping a sharp eye on future technologies.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Subject matter expert in enterprise digital transformation.
- Perform market research to ensure that product aligns with company mission and goals.
- Translate FWI Platform features and capabilities into competitive market solutions.
- Acquire detailed level of requirements from stakeholders and/or customers.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to team members.
- Manage coordination efforts with UX/UI team to build value driven solutions.
- Determines Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and creates and maintains product backlog.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with product services manager to define implementation costs for product.
- Work with product enablement team on new products and features to effectively sell the benefits of
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders and business leaders into product iterations and new
- Demonstrable technical acumen, including technical writing skill.
- Demonstrate business acumen and ability to converse and communicate at the CxO level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Deep understanding of the corporate industry vertical.
- Experience implementing or managing productivity and collaborative software.
- Experience implementing or managing facilities management software like meeting room management and connected workplace.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and
conflict resolution skills.
- Expert in translating customer business problems, objectives and challenges into value added
solutions and services.
Helpful for Success:
- Experience with modern cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining workplace culture/experience.
- Understanding of the Digital Signage Industry/Market.
- Experience using Four Winds software and/or Experience with Digital Signage implementations a plus.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle (PLC) or software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of structured data feeds like XML, JSON, RSS.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with workplace digital transformation.
- Roadmaps/Documentation/training on products.
- Pasion for cutting edge technology with a technical evangelist mindset.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.