Senior Product Manager at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Senior Product Manager you'll lead the transformation of our employer branding and advertising products. You will be setting the product direction for our paid and premium employer branding and advertising solutions to ensure we deliver the right value to our customers and candidates. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth of Dice, working closely with Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product Development to drive our branding products and go to market strategy. These products enable our clients to specifically differentiate their organizations to technologists and help technologists better understand the companies looking to hire.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- The product vision, strategy and execution of our employer branding and advertising solutions that meet the needs of our clients and candidates
- Acting as an advocate of the product offerings and work closely with Sales and Product Marketing to drive the go-to-market strategy, execution, product adoption and usage
- Working closely with Finance to measure the impact of employer branding solutions and with Engineering to build and iterate on employer branding and advertising products that create sustained value
- Identifying customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross functional teammates and competitive data analysis
- Leading build vs buy evaluations for key capabilities for data and integrations, ensuring we invest prudently in core competencies and partner where appropriate
- Working collaboratively with a team of cross-functional business partners to: translate the business needs/requirements into epics and stories, identify ambiguities, define clear acceptance criteria, and ensure effective prioritization
- Being the overall development team's product resource through management of the backlog, attending agile ceremonies, and organizing sprint priorities
- Utilizing customer driven product management methodologies within an agile environment.
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Passion for building new products and inventing new revenue-generating initiatives, combined with an established track record delivering high quality customer software experiences
- Proven success in delivering technology products and services
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills including advanced knowledge of Excel and data analysis tools
- High attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and proficiency at leveraging resources
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence and flexibility
- Experience working effectively across functional teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross-functional stakeholders and senior executives
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience with 3+ years of experience working within a SaaS, two-sided marketplace that optimizes user experiences and value creation
Base salary/pay of $100,000 – $195,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.