Senior Product Manager at Mersive
Mersive is a rapidly growing software company that offers an award-winning wireless collaboration product suite that is transforming how organizations work and learn. We seek a Senior Product Manager to join our award-winning team! If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group passionate about building products that make meetings and conferencing better at scale for the enterprise, please keep reading: Mersive Solstice, with Solstice Cloud, helps teams collaborate and conference much more effectively by allowing anyone to bring their own devices and apps to meetings and share content concurrently. Taking the complexities of product out of distributed hybrid work environments. we need a product leader to help take on challenges of both innovation and product sustainability to deliver the best customer experience.
A successful candidate has experience leading significant product initiatives from the early strategic formation stages through go-to-market execution alongside stakeholder partners. Specifically, we seek product experts with deep knowledge in key areas such as SaaS, streaming media, video conferencing, and data analytics - basically any skills and experience that will help us build the highest performing and most effective cloud application for our customers. The successful candidate not only has this expertise from a market and technology perspective, but is adept at designing and conducting advanced, best practice product research to ensure data-driven decisions inform our product strategy. Candidates who care deeply about the user experience, geek out over the technology under the covers, and who can demonstrate their own successes in bringing amazing products to market are highly encouraged to apply!
Who we are
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space that has had 3 straight years of profitable operations and double-digit sales growth. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability make us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by a more productive and engaging experience. Among our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and Ivy League universities who use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace meaningful, connected and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014 it has been deployed in over 100,000 meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 dedicated people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and aren’t afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with talented engineering, design, and QA partners in an agile environment to execute the product roadmap as efficiently and strategically as possible.
- Assist the CPDO, CTO, and other senior leadership in evaluating market opportunities and defining product strategy.
- Design and conduct user research to provide qualitative insights into product strategy while maintaining a close relationship with key customers.
- Build analytics-based reports that can quantitatively inform our product strategy.
- Partner with our agile Program Manager to ensure our agile processes are optimized for efficiency and quality.
- Help teams deliver high-quality software on time balancing both feature and debt development.
- Present and advocate at all levels of the organization from developers to the CEO.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal that will aspire others to emulate.
- Strong skills on data-driven product delivery where effective metrics are a key part of your repertoire.
- Collaborate with cross organizational teams successfully to deliver product.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment because of your adaptability.
- Be able to measure priority along with risk.
- 7+ years in a Product Management role for a software technology company.
- Leadership in digital media, SaaS product, conferencing, collaboration software, or network technology product initiatives.
- Technical or product degrees preferred, MBA a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $120 - $170K, inclusive of salary and bonus.
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.