We are currently accepting resumes for this role with a hiring target of early 2022. If your resume is a match, we will be in touch shortly, but communication may be delayed.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our award-winning team! A successful candidate has experience leading significant product initiatives from the early conceptual formation stages through go-to-market execution alongside stakeholder partners and will need to balance day-to-day tactical tasks with strategic priorities. In addition, the successful candidate has this expertise from a market and technology perspective and is adept at designing and conducting advanced, best-practice product research to ensure data-driven decisions.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Denver, Mersive Technologies is well-known as a market disruptor in the collaboration software space. This combination of innovation, rapid growth, and profitability makes us a unique technology company. Our wireless collaboration products make the world’s meetings better by providing a more productive and engaging experience. Our customers are over 30 Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of top universities globally that use Mersive Solstice to make their workplace and classrooms meaningful, connected, and more enjoyable for everyone. Since launching Solstice in 2014, it has been deployed in hundreds of thousands of meeting spaces through our worldwide sales and integrator partner network.
But who are we? We are a diverse team of over 160 talented people who genuinely care about our work, customers, and each other. We promote a culture of innovation, trust, and accountability. We believe that each team member brings a unique perspective and can genuinely make an impact here. We value transparency, intellectual honesty, hard work, and community. Mersive is growing quickly, and we are looking for folks who like a challenge and are not afraid to break new ground in either technology or business models.
- Work with talented engineering, design, and QA partners in an agile environment to execute the Solstice product roadmap as efficiently and strategically as possible
- Translate product vision into requirements documentation and guide their execution to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Work with engineering and QA to develop execution plans that fit within the larger roadmap framework to deliver products on-time
- Assist the Director of Product, CTO, and other senior leadership in evaluating market opportunities and defining product strategy for the UCC space
- Design and conduct user research to provide qualitative insights into product strategy while maintaining a close relationship with key customers
- Know your customer: Develop working relationships with new and existing users to better understand user behavior and the needs of our audience
- 5+ years in a Product Management role for a B2C software technology company
- Leadership in digital media, streaming technology, video teleconferencing, or collaboration software product initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, or relevant experience; MBA preferred
- A deep understanding, care, and empathy for end-users
- Demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality software experiences
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decision making
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence at an executive level
- Knowledge in digital consumer applications across mobile and desktop with experience focused on multi-device interaction
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match (returning January 2022)
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture of collaboration, integrity, authenticity, and innovation.
- High growth and endless opportunity
- Competitive targeted compensation range of between $130K to 150K, inclusive of salary and bonus (Colorado Based Positions Only)
All offers of employment at Mersive are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Mersive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Mersive does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity in all forms.
By clicking on the “submit application” button and applying for a job at Mersive, you are agreeing to submit your data to Mersive for the purposes of determining qualification for the role. In addition, Mersive will keep the personal data you submit now for future recruiting and hiring processes.