HouseCanary is creating a more efficient real estate marketplace, where its trusted property valuations help consumers and investors enjoy a frictionless experience in buying, financing, and improving their homes. By working directly with institutional investors, HouseCanary already powers more than $200 million in real estate transactions each month. Through partnerships with leading financial institutions, HouseCanary’s ComeHome platform will enable consumers to close on more than $100 billion of real estate transactions this year. HouseCanary recently raised $65M in Series C funding as our team continues our hyper-growth. Founded in 2013, HouseCanary has built its reputation on developing unique analytics for the $30.7 trillion residential real estate market, based on big data and refined through machine learning. By combining this technology with its nationwide brokerage, HouseCanary is uniquely positioned to connect investors and consumers alike to the information that they care most about in an effort to modernize and streamline the home buying and home ownership process.
Are you an experienced PM with an eye for workflows? Do you enjoy partnering with customer-focused teams to take complex tasks and make them easy? Do you have a deep understanding of product services with API-driven frameworks?
We're seeking a passionate Senior Product Manager to lead our backend configuration platform. Our configuration engine is the brains behind the ComeHome real estate experience, integrated into some of the largest lender experiences on the planet. In this role you will grow platform features and functionality to empower teammates across the organization to better serve our mortgage lending customers through experience customization, new content, and third-party integrations.
What You'll Do:
- Passionately own and guide the strategy to serve the needs of our lending customer experiences and technical integrations
- Lead the improvements to the user experience throughout the configuration engine, to make it so any employee can help configure customer experiences
- Integrate the platform with 3rd party partners and service providers
- Drive product release process including marketing/sales support
- Lead successful customer rollouts of new products with big partner brands
- Partner with design and engineering to deliver products on time and on spec
What You Have:
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products
- Experience managing web and mobile products
- Proven understanding of API-driven products
- Keen eye for elegant and delightful experiences
- Success working with external services and partners to deliver results
Bonus Points For:
- Financial services product development expertise
- Passion for real estate data and analytics
- eCommerce product development experience
- Fantastic sense of humor
Our office is located in the heart of downtown Boulder. We currently work mostly remote due to Covid-19, but we will be transitioning to a hybrid remote approach (2-3 days in the office) in the Fall of 2021. Come join us!
HouseCanary is Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at HouseCanary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.