We are looking for someone to lead the way forward for our newest product – the Ethics & Compliance Portal. The product is a unique blend of platform, software, analytics and creative services. With this product our customers have the tools they need to “act like a marketer” for their ethics & compliance programs. Why does this matter? Because to drive ethical behavior our customers need something more than a policy that sits on a shelf and is seen by employees once a year. They need the ability to create engaging content and measure its impact.
We’ve had tremendous success with the initial product and are now looking for someone to help drive improvements in the feature set and operations to meet the growing customer demand.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will translate market needs into product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experience. You enjoy spending time with customers & prospects to understand their problems. Your passion is then turning your insight into innovative solutions and a strategic product roadmap.
The successful candidate for this role will have experience in product management & content management systems (CMS). They will be able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a technical environment; along with a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. As far as product roles go, this one will be heavily weighted towards strategic product & project management, with a supporting role in Agile ceremonies.
- Organize, define, prioritize and lead the execution of a complex product roadmap
- Determine market requirements for current and future features by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers, thought leaders and advisors
- Build business cases and be able to pitch new product ideas and/or packaging changes
- Provide well defined and prioritized features and stories when necessary
- Select and manage outside vendors / partners that fit into the product development lifecycle
- Be the product evangelist both internally & externally, and work alongside Product Marketing to produce product documentation for a wide variety of audiences
- Work with Marketing & Sales to ensure alignment on product positioning, and collaborate on developing market facing communication materials
- Collaborate with Customer Success to ensure customer feature requests are considered, expectations clearly communicated, and commitments are met.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working with web content management systems, preferably Acquia Cloud & Acquia Site Factory or another Drupal-based platform
- 5+ years of enterprise level B2B product management experience, with an emphasis on maturing & enhancing existing products
- Experience with SaaS, martech, or content management system products
- Working understanding of web design, how web sites function, Google Analytics and front end development.
- Successful track record of senior-level vendor / partner management
- Experience in selecting and scaling vendor partnerships
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Product Owner role within Agile is a plus but not required.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary compensation range provided here is just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications, and education.
- Compensation: $120,000 - $150,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.