Ibotta is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. In this role, you will lead a team of engineers, analysts, and designers to develop and execute our product strategy and roadmap. You will dive in head first into our new omni-channel strategy to bring new products and features to market.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Owning the product roadmap and market outcomes within your domain
- Balancing long-term investments like extracting capabilities from a monolith into microservices with meeting the short-term needs of your stakeholders and delivering impact to clients and end-users
- Rapidly experimenting, learning, and delivering proven value thanks to the support of a robust Decision Science team, multivariate testing tools, and access to tens of millions of consumers
- Leading a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve the success of our clients
- Partnering with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Defining what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals and strategies
- Using Multivariate testing, User Interviews, UX research, and other data both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Building partnerships and managing stakeholders across the company
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of hands on product management role with hands on customer interaction and bias towards action
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a fast-paced environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to define success metrics, run multivariate tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS in business or technology preferred, MBA is a plus
- Ability to dive deep into technical concepts with successful past delivery of technical user-facing products
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $110,000 - $140,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.