Senior Product Manager at Guild Education
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager within its Partner Activation Team. As a Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guild’s roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this role you will focus on building services and capabilities that serve both internal and external customers and ensure a strong client experience across the lifecycle of the customer.
As Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Own the strategy, roadmap, and delivery against key components involved in onboarding and administering Guild`s employer and academic partners.
- Crystallize the needs of our target customers and translate into technical product requirements including authoring, grooming and prioritizing user stories.
- Work directly with engineering, go-to-market, analytics, and senior leadership teams to deliver effective product(s) to market and to solve tough, technical challenges.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new product investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing and delivering for internal and external consumers.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers through the integrations and onboarding lifecycle.
In this role you will collaborate closely with: Kalyan Nanduru (SVP, Product), Melissa Wagasky (Group Product Manager), Jay Ockers (Senior Engineering Manager), Stafford Brunk (Senior Director, Engineering), Jonathan Crimins (Sr. Director, Marketplace Delivery & Technical Program Management), Christine Hettinger (Director of Product, Student Experience), and Mae Podesta (SVP, Marketplace Operations and Payment Strategy).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role working on technical products.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Experience working with clients and external stakeholders on integrations.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical product solutions.
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Background and proven results releasing enterprise commercial software or service products.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000-$150,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth