Job Title: Product Manager (Technical)
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Senior
Salary: $150,000 - $170,000
Travel: Some travel may be required.
At Vivian Health, we’re on a mission to transform hiring and recruiting in healthcare. We’re a high impact and positive impact business working to efficiently and cost effectively match the right talent to the right jobs in the healthcare sector, and as a result, help reduce healthcare costs and improve patient care.
We started by bringing transparency and increased access to the opaque and offline $17 billion temporary healthcare staffing industry, and we are now building the largest marketplace in the $1.5 trillion healthcare labor market that enables all healthcare professionals to find their perfect job opportunity, faster and easier than ever before. We empower healthcare professionals across the country by giving them unprecedented access to honest, transparent, and real-time information to aid them in their job search. We connect candidates to the highest paying, most relevant healthcare jobs in the country and we help enable research around the best places to work.
Our goal is to help healthcare professionals take the headache out of finding a great job, and for healthcare employers, making it easier and faster to find great talent. Through the Vivian Health platform, we enable staffing agencies and healthcare employers to more easily find relevant talent, communicate more efficiently, and make better hiring decisions, ultimately enabling them to serve patients more safely and effectively.
You will be one of the first Product hires at Vivian Health. You will help define the product teams’ culture and processes that ultimately help Vivian Health succeed.
As a Product Manager you will be instrumental in planning, defining, and building Vivian Health's core products across web, mobile, and our internal tooling. You will function as the translation layer between departmental needs and engineering execution.
Our product team is responsible for managing all software shipped to customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Product is the orchestration layer of the company, It is the team that takes competing demands from healthcare professionals, customers, and department owners, translates them into a cohesive roadmap and drives them through to speedy execution.
THE SKILL SET
- Passionate about building products that people love
- Worked on Product at a growth stage venture backed startup
- Solid technical background with a deep understanding of software development
- Bias toward data driven decisions and experience with the tooling necessary to make them
- Desire to spend significant time with customers and develop deep empathy for their needs
- Ideally you have some familiarity or passion for the healthcare space
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Gain a strong understanding of the healthcare staffing market and the business challenges we solve
- Learn the platform and build up a deep understanding of how to troubleshoot and triage bugs and customer requests
- Begin talking with customers regularly and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Write detailed product specifications for major new features and be the product owner for those epics
- At this point your role will likely be a generalist, having an impact across all aspects of product
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Own key parts of the roadmap, and be responsible for defining and working with cross functional teams to execute.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL...
- Have ownership over a more specific part of the product, likely a specific side of the marketplace. You will be the point person for all planning and execution for that domain.
- Continue to build the team for the part of the product that you own
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- Pet Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
Vivian Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.