Sr. Product Manager
We’re Name.com, Colorado’s premier domain registrar. At Name.com, we value collaboration, respect, accountability, transparency, and humor, and we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to help shape our product vision and make Name.com the "Best Place to Build Online”!
We are seeking a seasoned Sr. Product Manager who will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and build world-class experiences. This role will report to the head of Name.com and oversee a small but mighty team of Product Management professionals. Our Sr. Product Manager will have the responsibility and the creative freedom to provide direction and performance to Name.com’s product design process.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Manage an Associate Product Manager and a Sr. UI/UX Designer
- Collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, UX, Customer Support and Legal to develop innovative solutions to problems
- Articulate product requirements and functionality, in both a technical and non-technical voice to guide the development process and deliver on customer needs
- Define product features and requirements that would best address our global customer’s needs
- Write specs, manage project execution, A/B test, UI/UX wireframe, and define a roll out strategy for product and features
- Prioritize projects within engineering, track product development, and develop product launch plans
- Deliver detailed product documentation with prioritized features and justification based upon business value, product strategy and roadmap
- Conduct research with customers to learn and determine what to build depending on their needs
- Deep understanding of the space and staying fresh with the most current trends
- A minimum of 7 years experience as a Product Manager directing the strategy and execution of customer-facing products
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Deep knowledge of Agile software development
- Experience in roadmap development & management
- A successful track record defining and delivering products driven by proactive customer research, including defining global needs, positioning and go-to-market
- Confidence with data driven decision making
- Track record of driving impact in a cross-functional, highly collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums (visual, written, verbal)
- Ability to influence and align resources across multiple teams
- A start up mentality, strategic perspective and hands on approach
- Experience working with MySQL, Tableau or Big Query
- A strong knowledge and deep appreciation of user research, current states of design, and user experience.
BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Some things to know about name.com
Founded in 2003 and now part of Donuts, Inc. www.donuts.domains Name.com is made up of roughly 35 people housed in our downtown Denver office, near the Denver Convention Center. Name.com is a domain name registrar/hosting services company with an outstanding reputation in our industry. We've got a casual, close-knit, team-oriented workplace filled with funny, intelligent, dedicated and happy people. Our parent company, Donuts Inc., is a leading global domain name registry for new top-level Internet domain extensions. Donuts offers businesses, individuals and organizations new ways to brand and unify their online identities, in multiple languages and character sets.
This is an exciting time to join the Name.com team. Name.com offers a thoughtful and competitive compensation package and a fun, friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development.
Name.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities and termination. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.