Automox is seeking a seasoned product manager to help drive the Automox product strategy and execution.
Successful candidates will collaborate with product management, engineering, marketing/sales, and customers to identify, build, and deliver the right themes and features for Automox's cyber hygiene solutions. You will own features from concept to delivery, seeking customer input as much as possible. Independence and a willingness to find the best solution for the problem or opportunity are core to this role.
Strong experience with the product development process, Saas fundamentals, UI/UX, and the software development lifecycle is required. Familiarity with enterprise software development and cybersecurity or a technical background are preferred. Successful candidates are team-oriented, work collaboratively inside and outside of the building, and bring a passionate and driven attitude to structured product development.
The ideal candidate may currently be a Product Owner or Product Manager.
THE FUN STUFF
- Be a passionate advocate for customers
- Own complex and innovative features from concept to release, setting specific requirements and direction
- Apply Saas product principles to Automox’s core product, working to streamline conversions, user behaviors, and ease of use
- Team up with the rest of product management to turn the roadmap into sprint plan, while surfacing areas to improve the product, process, and experience
- Seek and integrate feedback from internal teams, including marketing, sales, and engineering
- Work independently to prioritize features and improvements against the Automox roadmap and vision
- Conduct empathy and feedback interviews with customers, prospects, and the wider community to glean insights and new feature ideas
- Help Automox drive positive product experiences that deliver value quickly and delight customers
- Own the feedback loop for your features, driving customer validation and fast iteration into requirements
- Contribute actively to the global Automox product roadmap
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 5-7 years of product experience, which can include product owner or engineering experience
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with engineering, sales/marketing, and other product team members globally
- Strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to consider multiple approaches to solve problems and apply a system to select the best one for Automox
- Design thinking background or familiarity with Saas application design strongly preferred
- Saas experience (customer lifecycle, billing/expansion, funnel metrics) strongly preferred
- Familiar with product and design tools (JIRA, Portfolio, Invision, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical degree strongly preferred
- Security experience a plus but not required
- You will have a voice and an impact on the success of Automox and on the security of customers like NASA, Xerox, Dollar Shave Club, TripAdvisor, GE Healthcare, and many more
- A strong proven leadership team backed by founders of Tenable, Carbon Black, RSA, AlienVault, Internet Security Systems, ThreatGrid, and Phantom Cyber along with world-class venture capital
- Radical transparency
- Free Eco Bus Pass - (office is right across the street from the Boulder bus station)
- Health/Dental/Vision/Insurance Benefits
- Participation in Automox Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Open vacation policy - (take what you need to stay energized)
At Automox we believe work can be done anywhere. You're welcome to work from your home office or come into our Downtown Boulder office.
Come make an impact!