Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
As Sr. Product Manager assume accountability and ownership for our Match products, features, and optimal definition and delivery of best-in-class solutions serving our clients and users by leveraging pragmatic product management best practices and agile methodologies.
Own the roadmaps and requirements that bring compelling Matching product offerings to market. With insight into market trends, collaboration from internal stakeholders and awareness of customer pain-points, the product manager will be the voice of the customer, market, and user thus ensuring product solutions that provide sustainable value and market differentiation. The position will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, Data Science, Customer Success, and Software Development to: ensure successful execution of product strategies and roadmaps, establish and track KPIs, and attain assurance of usability, quality, and satisfaction for the end users.
- Own the definition and execution of product objectives supporting key business goals, the creation of actionable product roadmaps and delivery of solutions with a specific focus on a world-class solutions in our market of Matching opportunities, clients, and jobs to candidates utilizing state of the art methods.
- Utilize customer/market driven product management and product ownership methodologies within an agile environment. Ensure clarity of expectations, outcomes, and accountability via measurable goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise, best-practice insight, optimal solution delivery of all candidate matching solutions for Dice, eFC and other DHI brands as assigned
- Develop and maintain insight into best-in-class features and best-practices for our Match solutions.
- Manage the prioritization and scope of work, helping to ensure quality, speed to market, and on time delivery within budget; maintain product roadmap(s), backlogs, initiative and feature definition and work with product team to deliver executable user stories to the engineering team(s).
- Using Agile methodologies collaborate closely with technology and user experience to define requirements for development.
- Partner with marketing, sales and client services to develop and execute go-to-market and marketing communication plans and measure success
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders, ensure alignment and build buy-in of product plans, strategies and objectives
- Develop a robust understanding of the competitive landscape and opportunities for differentiation
- Based upon value-based pricing models, an understanding of existing pricing structures define optimal monetization strategy
- Identify KPIs that effectively measure results. Ensure the alignment of “success metrics” to the objectives/outcomes as articulated in initiative charters and business case(s).
- Ensure an effective user acceptance testing framework in place for all product releases
- Conduct market research, and track, report and analyze key product metrics; use insights to inform product decisions and business cases
- Maintain close relationships with internal clients and external users to continuously understand customer and user challenges and identify new opportunities
- Working with internal stakeholders identify external client and user groups to obtain insight into pain-points
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to ensure that platform product development, usability and its impact on the business is understood
What are we requiring for this role?
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven expertise with Match, Search, Discovery, Personalization, and Recommendation Engine related product solutions, as well as working with Data Science teams and techniques.
- Understanding of Algorithms and Modeling for Matching and Predictive applications. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Annotations, Training Data, Semantic Relationships, Natural Language Processing, Document Matching, Information Retrieval, Recall and Precision techniques, and Neural Networks experience a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise as a Product Manager, with knowledge of successful product management/marketing/delivery strategies and practices
- Expertise as an Agile Product Owner with demonstrated proficiency in managing product backlog, prioritization of business needs, scope, working with a delivery team, and writing great epics/user stories.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate and communicate at all organizational levels
- Success in managing both internal and external business, vendor and client relationships with a focus on collaboration and transparent communication
- Ability to conduct market research, analyze data, gain insights and foresee, interpret and respond to changes
- Ability to anticipate and effectively solve complex problems
- Strong project management and organization skills, with the ability to seamlessly multi-task Ability build buy-in and alignment, act with urgency, drive results and take educated risks
- Proficiency with Jira, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to occasionally travel
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant digital product management and leadership experience including 2+ years in an agile product owner role
- Proven expertise with Agile software development methodologies and processes
- Prior experience with SaaS company and established track record of defining, monetizing and launching SaaS products
- Experience evaluating and managing partnerships, integrations, and partner products a plus
- Established track record of defining and launching SaaS products
- Pragmatic Product Management certification a plus
- Understanding of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence a plus
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!