Senior Product Manager
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager on our Product team!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX provides enterprises and their third parties with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to third-party cyber risk management today. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.
What does a Sr Product Manager do at Cyber GRX?
Based in our Denver office, you’ll become a key member of our product team, alongside our in-house designers, developers and data scientists. You’ll have the freedom to apply your initiative, expertise and experience to help realize our goals.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is self-confident, has strong analytical skills, is a problem solver, enjoys teamwork, and has product management experience in a SaaS or marketplace application and/or security space.
What your day to day looks like:
- Identify opportunities to improve our product and competitive position.
- Empathize with the needs of our users, how they sit in the context of the cyber risk space, and the opportunities arising from them.
- Specify features in ways which are testable, extensible, and lean, in order to efficiently validate hypotheses about impact on OKRs.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to quickly deliver features that delight our users. Maintain an ‘always be shipping’ mindset at a sustainable pace.
- Communicate timelines and progress with stakeholders to ensure they are up to date and bought-into the development lifecycle.
- Evaluate delivered features to measure their impact and learn from how they performed ‘in the wild’. Develop detailed insights into user behavior and use them to iterate rapidly.
What skills you bring to the table:
- You are customer centric and insight driven – putting the customer at the heart of everything you do is the most important aspect of your job.
- You are passionate about creating products that customers love and the craft of good product design and management, seeking to improve on best practice and bring new and better ways of working to the team.
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years product management experience, ideally having worked in high growth teams, preferably in the cyber security space.
- You have led multiple new products or features through a product lifecycle from ideation, through to delivery and can demonstrate the positive impact it had on the business.
- Proven knowledge and experience working with back-end teams and platforms.
- You are intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, proactive, and want to take ownership.
- Certifications and training – CSPO, Pragmatic Marketing preferred
- You have programming or technical experience, including hobby or training projects.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We have a flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
- We’re centrally located in LoDo. (A short walk from Union Station)
- We’ll provide an Eco Pass for you, free of charge
- Free snacks, fruit, juice, energy drinks, soda, etc
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.