Senior Product Manager, Zoom Events- Event Organizer Experience (Remote)
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom Events provides virtual & hybrid enterprise event experiences for companies of all sizes. As a Senior Product Manager for Zoom Events - Event Organizer Experience, you will enable the best end-to-end experience for event organizers - before, during, and after their event. More specifically, you will focus on how the event organizing team obtains access to Zoom Events, manages roles & permissions for event stakeholders (e.g., vendors, speakers, sponsors), and collaborates in set-up and running of the event. These events can be in-person, virtual, or a hybrid of both.
- Define and establish shared vision around the Event Organizer Experience - specifically top-of-funnel access to event creation, and collaboration within Organizing Team and with external stakeholders (vendors, speakers, sponsors etc.)
- Lead ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products within the context of Zoom Events goals, strategy, and roadmap
- Connect regularly with customers, partners and users to understand their goals and needs, translating those into actionable deliverables.
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product requirements.
- Drive product development and success by collaborating with partner teams - Engineering, Design, Data Science, Research, Marketing, Legal, Sales managing expectations and executing on clear timelines
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years product management experience in a software technology company
- Experience building 0-1 business-to-business products across mobile and web surfaces
- Enjoy crafting simple user experiences and working through detailed execution
- Enthusiasm, resilience, and efficient working styles in a fast-paced evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Understanding that speed is important but prioritization is equally important - you appreciate delivering impact quickly
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .