In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom Apps bring best-of-breed applications into the Zoom experience to enhance collaboration and productivity. As a Senior Product Manager for Zoom Apps, you will engage with our partners and customers to understand workflows, drive the product roadmap for new APIs and features to grow usage.
- Advocate relentlessly for end-users, customers, and partners; have a constant pulse on their needs and stay focused on the user experience.
- Drive ideation, development, launch, and life cycle of APIs and features within the context of Zoom Apps goals, strategy, and roadmap.
- Leverage data to gather insights that inform prioritization.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Data Science, Legal, Design, Marketing, Sales, Developer Evangelists, Support. Work across teams to provide consistent product support to ship new core features and APIs across surfaces.
- Drive and evangelize strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and articulate problems, determine root causes and solve in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Make informed decisions that balance investment vs return to achieve goals in an efficient manner. Form hypotheses, run experiments, and leverage MVPs.
- Visualize concepts, write product specifications, define and cut scope where necessary, and work in the trenches with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly to create simplicity, clarity of thought and a shared understanding of goals across stakeholders that are both internal and external. Aim for communication efficiency and alignment. Coordinate dependencies and remove blockers.
- 5+ years of product management experience that includes API and integration ecosystems.
- Experience leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to gather insights, inform prioritization and roadmap development.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, evolving environment. Ability to manage and thrive in ambiguity, while creating clarity, and concise tactical plans for stakeholders.
- Enjoy crafting simple user experiences and working through detailed execution.
- Bias towards action, and ability to form strong opinions that are weakly held.
- Understanding that speed matters and so does the right prioritization. You appreciate delivering impact quickly.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways. To view our benefits, click here .
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .