Senior Product Manager - Tokenization at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
The global product security division of Worldpay is on a mission to Influence security standards that shape the future of payments. We help change the way customers use payment security through best in class technologies and tools built right. We are authentic in our quest for building and deploying security products to reduce our customer’s risk. Have a rich understanding of risk and payment security technologies designed to reduce organizational risk who understand the complexities with implementing innovation and emerging secure technologies.
We educate and influence data security standards and bodies, inspiring customers that protecting their environment from payment theft doesn’t have to confusing through continuous engagement to build the most comprehensive security technologies designed to reduce payment theft.
We recognize that our contribution means we are individually responsible for the success and growth of the product for the org.
What you will be doing:
The Product Manager will be responsible for growing Worldpay’s global data security products such as tokenization and encryption, creating market differentiation and customer adoption through winning business strategies that grow revenue that directly contributes to the success of the organization.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the vision of deploy data security technologies as a service along with the development and refinement of its product strategy.
Will be responsible for all aspects of the product lifecycle including planning, prioritizing market, and customer requirements, partnering with cross functional stakeholders, and delivery of value to its customers.
- Serve as the product champion for Worldpay’s tokenization products including proprietary solutions and third-party tokenization services.
- Define global product strategy, plan, and prioritize roadmap based on objectives, opportunities, and customer commitments.
- Collect business requirements from customers and market data & insights to build products so that customers can adopt them to meet their business objectives.
- Develop KPIs to track product performance, adoption, key trends, revenue, and value based on investment, gleaning insights to develop roadmap.
- Communicate strategic value and strategic context to all key stakeholders about the contribution to its customer and to the organization, keeping its stakeholders and customers aware of updates and changes throughout the product life cycle.
- Drive capabilities & products forward through collaboration with cross functional teams within the organization including engineering, sales, marketing and support teams.
What you bring:
- Leadership characteristics within the company through its credibility and influence across the organization.
- Respect and trust to represent the organization to speak in public forums such as webinars and trade conferences and contribute to publications that demonstrate Worldpay’s thought leadership prowess.
- Clear communication skills to articulate the vision, objectives, and delivery plans to various audiences across the organization.
- Articulate core positioning, messaging, and value proposition of its product portfolio, tailoring the tone and content for their respective audience
- Comprehend dynamics of a complex global ecosystem and specific market segments we are solving problems for its customer, defining specific areas of product investment based on market needs analysis.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.