Senior Product Manager, Technical (Remote) at Guild Education
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
Senior Product Manager, Technical
Denver, SFO, Remote
Guild is hiring a Senior Product Manager, Technical within its Partner Activation Team. As a Senior Product Manager at Guild, you will help to ensure achievement of Guild’s roadmap in service of our mission and company goals. In this role you will focus on building services and capabilities that serve both internal and external customers and ensure a strong client experience across the lifecycle of the customer.
As Senior Product Manager, Technical, you will:
- Own the product strategy, roadmap, and delivery against the roadmap for the Academic Configuration Infrastructure services.
- Work directly with engineering, go-to-market, analytics, and senior leadership teams to deliver effective product(s) to market and to solve tough, technical challenges. Collaborate effectively with cross functional teams reliant on academic data to understand use cases and incorporate into services.
- Ensure internal academic data accuracy and make that data available to internal Guild customers.
- Understand Guild’s academic integration models and employer policies end to end to be able to represent multiple customer needs in your products.
- Partner with the Academic Portal team to drive innovation in academic partner onboarding and standardized integration.
- Use data, user research, and market knowledge to craft a vision for your product area and identify areas of opportunity, building a business case for new investments.
- Lead cross-functional projects related to framing and delivering for internal and external consumers.
- Represent your product both internally to the business and externally to our customers.
In this role you will collaborate closely with: Kalyan Nanduru (SVP, Product), Tessa Morse ( Engineering Manager), Matthew Hubbard (Group Product Manager), Angela Jiang (Sr. Product Manager), Rachel Cron (Product Manager).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience working with internal clients and external partners on APIs, services, and data quality.
- 5+ years experience in a product management role working on technical products.
- Proven ability to manage complex business problems and break them down into simple solutions that focus on customer needs.
- Experience working with clients and external partners on integrations.
- A track record of working collaboratively and effectively with both engineering and non-technical partner teams to lead delivery of technical product solutions.
- Strong ability to work independently and handle ambiguity.
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education
- Background and proven results releasing enterprise commercial software or service products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field or comparable experience
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $150,000 - $190,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.