Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix -- for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our Series C raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out the article on us in FastCompany!
As a company rooted in nature, we deeply understand the benefits of diversity. We work to build a culture that attracts talented people from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to help us bring lawn care out of the dark ages. We are committed to building an inclusive, vibrant team that brings determination and passion to our work everyday.
Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated Sr Product Manager - Subscriber Experience to deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience for our core lawn care subscription business. Reporting to the VP of Product, you will be responsible for understanding the customer experience from first touch through annual renewal and guiding your team to deliver products that increase conversion and drive meaningful business growth. To do this, you’ll do everything from collaborating with stakeholders to define problems, facilitating ideation and exploration of viable solutions, driving clarity and consensus by owning documentation and requirements, understanding timing and resources and navigating tradeoffs, to working with teams across the business to bring products to a successful launch and beyond.
This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level of a fast-paced startup, directly impact the company’s trajectory, and be a key contributor to a team that’s changing an industry for the better.
You’ll Make an Impact By:
- Defining the product strategy, roadmap, and requirements to grow the lawn care subscription business
- Supporting your product team in understanding customer, partner, and stakeholder pain points and requirements, develop strong roadmaps and execute on them
- Partnering closely with leaders across product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations, as well as external partners and customers to deliver business value
- Leading the ideation, research, design, development and launch of awareness and acquisition driving features
- Ensuring the martech stack delivers for the customer and the business. Understanding the business needs, assessing vendors, implementing solutions and tracking performance
- Product Experience: You have 7+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products. You're deeply proud of what you've accomplished. You apply best practices, but are always on the lookout for new approaches to try; you know when to build a quick and dirty experiment and when to build at scale. You have experience in ecommerce and marketing technologies
- Leadership Experience: You have experience aligning teams and stakeholders to a strategy. You define and take responsibility for outcomes. You communicate and influence at all levels within the organization
- Data chops: You find a way to get the data you need and can craft an insightful story. You know how to use this data to make decisions and drive alignment
- Technical chops: You have collaborated with engineers in developing functional and technical requirements. You are well-versed at discussing trade-offs to ensure delivery and impact
- Strategic: You can craft a coherent product vision, multi-year strategy, and quarterly roadmap that your team and the stakeholder rallies behind.
- Business-minded: You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics
- Be a core member of a small, focused, innovative team
- Flexible remote/in-office work
- Autonomy to make critical decisions that will drive team success
- Compensation Range: $175,000 - $225,000
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits: covering employee premiums 100%; spouse/family 50%
- Unlimited PTO
- Location: Boulder, CO Named best place to live by U.S. News for the past 2 years
Startup jobs aren't for everyone. They’re often demanding, frantic, unstructured, and unpredictable. If you're still interested, tell us why!. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.